Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skyresh survival on Phobos, what am i missing?

Demeklos

In the latest rounds of before mentioned alert mission, all participating tennos just died, seemingly random, again and again. There´s no visible cue as to what´s going on, so will someone please enlighten me? It is a lvl 16-18 mission i should be well equipped to run and google hasn´t proven fruitful as of yet.

Nope. It has no shields mode on it but he simply shot down by them easily. If you have taxon that can keep u alive for a while but with a proper survivalist team worth to try to go.

So be clear - He is dies because there is on a no shield mode nightmare mission and usualy in these missions the enemies deals more damage.

Edited by Grekkatarq

1 minute ago, Demeklos said:

arent special modes like nightmare and no shield usually in the mission description?

Was “Stunning Speed” the prize? This was a nightmare alert, so you would not have had shields (and the enemies may have been a higher level).

I believe it is assumed that you know that the nightmare mod reward means it’s a nightmare mission (with no shields). “Assumed” by DE, as in there are no other mentions of it being a nightmare mission.

14 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Was “Stunning Speed” the prize? This was a nightmare alert, so you would not have had shields (and the enemies may have been a higher level).

I believe it is assumed that you know that the nightmare mod reward means it’s a nightmare mission (with no shields). “Assumed” by DE, as in there are no other mentions of it being a nightmare mission.

I only started playin after totalbiscuit mentioned it. In the same breath he said that it´s a true wiki game, referring to the point that 1/3 of new player-time is spent on wikipedia in order to understand wth is going on. This just adds to the amount of knowledge i guess. Stunning speed was indeed the prize.. 

11 minutes ago, Demeklos said:

I only started playin after totalbiscuit mentioned it. In the same breath he said that it´s a true wiki game, referring to the point that 1/3 of new player-time is spent on wikipedia in order to understand wth is going on. This just adds to the amount of knowledge i guess. Stunning speed was indeed the prize.. 

Basically, if the alert prize is a dual positive stat mod, it’s a nightmare alert.

These always have no shield, and higher level enemies.

Edited by krc473
Autocorrect is terrible

28 minutes ago, Demeklos said:

arent special modes like nightmare and no shield usually in the mission description?

Some newb tend to miss the description

Because they access alert thro  alert tab

And it almost insta-mm when it about mod reward.. like "click" *planet appear for milli-second..*  liset already flying