Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Funny Vasto Comment On Warframe Wiki

yam240499

• screw revolvers revolvers are 'merican 'merican are selfish and steal oil and spy on other ppl even frum other countries and start wars and occupy countries and kill innocent ppls and are mean and evil and think too much of themselves A******s

• 50px-Avatar.jpg

LOL

• 50px-Avatar.jpg

Dafuq did I just read?

• 50px-Avatar.jpg

u red a truth abot 'muricans and their selfish worldkilling nature

• 50px-Avatar.jpg

Revolvers did all that!? Wow, I was really considering getting one. Thanks for informing me!

• 50px-Avatar.jpg

Wow, obviously America is the only nation in the world to spy, occupy, start war, kill people, and steal precious resources. Clearly no other nation would ever do such things! Dear prophet, do continue to tell how Americans are the only people capable of evil and selfish intentions, as proven by the entirety of our world's history :D

• 50px-Avatar.jpg

look they nuked 2 japan cities, massacred poor vietnam'esee doods, kill inocent civilians in iraq and some other countries now they want to spy on ppl thru media and their companies make them look like an inoccent-savior nation with clean hands even via video games, look, who are good guys in say call of duty? That's righ, 'mericans, when Russians, who havent even really invaded any countries are displayed and commonly associated as a nation of selfish murderers and violen beasts. Is there any game by any chance, which features ,mericans as a bad guys? Thats right, there isn't any. Plus, just saying, do i have to remind you, what 'muricish did to America's native inhabitants? They've totally massacred them, and now they make everyone see them as a piecful savior countree of oportunity and ideals. Damn A******s.

• 50px-Avatar.jpg

true

Russia never invaded other country (Ukraine,Poland,Pakistan are just myth), it's hard to name single country that is relatively old and never went for conquest.

Anyway, pretty sad how politics get in the way of everything.

Edited by Morgax