Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea: Special Prime Accessories Store.

mrfluffydeath

Through the discussions found here 

I was considering how I could find enough value within the Prime Accessories bundles to be "worth it" for me to purchase. the Boosters are not worth the money alone because I don't have the choice in which boosters I can have for 90 days, and Rarely do I ever want the Sugatra or Syandana. I do not wish to pay for something I will never use. This would makes the value equation work out to $49.99 for a set of armor, or the equivalent of 1000 platinum for something that would cost at most 200 platinum if offered in the market. "You can't put a price on limited edition rarity" well DE does every Prime Access.

SO my idea.

Story
"It started 10 Solar cycles ago, Maroo had discovered a rare pre-Orokin cache of fermented beverages. In showing of her acquisition, gloat and hold it over her sometimes rival Baro Ki'teer, Marro invited the Void trader to a private tasting hoping to secure an astronomical bid. Not to be out done, Baro brought along his own fine wares. 

Now Para, surpassing her mother's shrewdness and her father's access to fine wares reveals her own Prime Boutique amongst the stars. Knowing that scarcity drives demand, she only allows visitors once a year, for one week during the old-Earth month of March, around the 25th. Her wares are the rarest, available no where else. She accepts currency unused by even her Mother or her Father."

Implementation
Para's Prime Boutique would open through Digital Extremes Web portal much the same as Prime Access and buying platinum during the Week of March 25th (Warframe's Anniversary)
During that week only, all, or a "curated" selection of the Prime Accessories would be available individually for a price (let's say $10-$15 each)

Impact
While I really go only speak for my own feelings if this were implemented I would likely spend at least $200 if every Prime Accessory were available versus the $0 dollars I have spent not for the reasons I mentioned above. Sales of both the Prime Accessories packs and the top end Prime Access pack might suffer as individuals who purchase them might reason they can wait for Para's Boutique for the accessories and save some money. (This would likely backfire on a number of them who do not have every accessory they want and will spend more to make up for lost time.) There will always be those who have to have everything, have to have it now, and money is no object.

I would buy the accessories pack of we could only choose the type of boosters.  I would probably drop the credit booster for a resource booster.

There have been a couple accessory packs that were tempting (that Nekros pack and now the Mirage pack) but I just didn't need the credit booster enough to justify it.  I Iike the idea of being able to get the accessories for just $10-15 but I don't think that would ever happen.

10 minutes ago, mrfluffydeath said:

Through the discussions found here 

I was considering how I could find enough value within the Prime Accessories bundles to be "worth it" for me to purchase. the Boosters are not worth the money alone because I don't have the choice in which boosters I can have for 90 days, and Rarely do I ever want the Sugatra or Syandana. I do not wish to pay for something I will never use. This would makes the value equation work out to $49.99 for a set of armor, or the equivalent of 1000 platinum for something that would cost at most 200 platinum if offered in the market. "You can't put a price on limited edition rarity" well DE does every Prime Access.

SO my idea.

Story
"It started 10 Solar cycles ago, Maroo had discovered a rare pre-Orokin cache of fermented beverages. In showing of her acquisition, gloat and hold it over her sometimes rival Baro Ki'teer, Marro invited the Void trader to a private tasting hoping to secure an astronomical bid. Not to be out done, Baro brought along his own fine wares. 

Now Para, surpassing her mother's shrewdness and her father's access to fine wares reveals her own Prime Boutique amongst the stars. Knowing that scarcity drives demand, she only allows visitors once a year, for one week during the old-Earth month of March, around the 25th. Her wares are the rarest, available no where else. She accepts currency unused by even her Mother or her Father."

Implementation
Para's Prime Boutique would open through Digital Extremes Web portal much the same as Prime Access and buying platinum during the Week of March 25th (Warframe's Anniversary)
During that week only, all, or a "curated" selection of the Prime Accessories would be available individually for a price (let's say $10-$15 each)

Impact
While I really go only speak for my own feelings if this were implemented I would likely spend at least $200 if every Prime Accessory were available versus the $0 dollars I have spent not for the reasons I mentioned above. Sales of both the Prime Accessories packs and the top end Prime Access pack might suffer as individuals who purchase them might reason they can wait for Para's Boutique for the accessories and save some money. (This would likely backfire on a number of them who do not have every accessory they want and will spend more to make up for lost time.) There will always be those who have to have everything, have to have it now, and money is no object.

DE could make more money for long expired Prime accessories.

While I'm not sure about the pricing or the lore explanation, I still support the idea behind this. As someone who has bought a few prime accessories, and who would like to see more of them in general use (and complete his own collection of accessories) I find this to be a reasonable idea.

Will never happen.  It wouldn't need to just sell more then the current packs - it would need to sell 200 to 400% more to make the same amount of money.  Which wouldn't happen, since selling them for that little would make them common, and therefore less desirable - these things are vanity items, used to stand out - thus dropping demand and counteracting the increased demand from the lower price.

While I would like to see more prime cosmetics brought back, I cannot say I would be happy with buying individual prime items for cash-money-dollar. The packs that you can buy from prime access do come with platinum AND the prime access bits on top. So you are getting your money's worth in platinum. Tennogen is an exception, because part of it is going to the creators. But for something made in-house by DE. Platinum only. You already give them money to buy it.

10 minutes ago, Phatose said:

Will never happen.  It wouldn't need to just sell more then the current packs - it would need to sell 200 to 400% more to make the same amount of money.  Which wouldn't happen, since selling them for that little would make them common, and therefore less desirable - these things are vanity items, used to stand out - thus dropping demand and counteracting the increased demand from the lower price.

I don't see the DE next to your name. and as far as know, no member of humanity has truly been gifted with the power of foresight. So you can't really say, "Will never happen" It seems like you believe that an overwhelming percentage of people buy the Prime Accessories Pack, or the top-tier Prime Access pack that includes those accessories. You also seem to be neglecting to realize that there a number of people who refuse to buy those same packs because the boosters or one or 2 of the Accessories does not come out to anywhere near the financial cost the pack has let alone the value DE claims. Here's something we both lack. Data. Neither of us have the sales figures of who buys what, nor do we have the data on who considers it and walks away. But I would be willing to wager that any limitation to the implementation of this would be technical, not financial.

Besides if DE were truly worried about how this would impact the "normal" pack sales, part of the "curation" of the boutique just means that  a new Prime Accessories will not appear in the next appearance of the boutique. so All Accesories Appearing after Valkyr Prime This year would not show up within the March 2018 Para's Prime Boutique. It is likely Only the people would never buy them unless they were sold individually would be willing to wait. At this point it is just more sales, with more income for DE.

First I will state I don't buy Prime Access, because I enjoy the hunt and grind for the parts. It is the game. So that means I can't cound the Ember Prime Accessories because they were not separate.
Rhino Prime Accessories. Do not want Noru Prime Syandana. Would buy Distilling Extractor Prime BP $15
Loki Prime Accessories. DO no want Daman Prime Sugatra. Would buy  Summus Prime Sentinel Accessories $15
Nyx Prime Accessories. Do now Want Vala Sugatra Prime. Would buy Targis Prime Armor Set $15
Nova Prime Accesories. DO not want Verlorum Prim Sigil. (Lul) Would buy Pyra Prime Syandana $15
Volt Prime Accessories. DO not want Kazeru Prime Sugatra. Would buy Edo Prime Armor $15.
Ash Prime Accessories Do not want Yamako Prime Syandana. Would buy Unda Prime Sentinal Accessories $15
Trinity Prime Accessories. DO not want Naviga Prime Sugatra. Would buy Kavasa Kubrow Prime Armor $15
Saryn Prime Accessories. Wouldn't buy anything from here period
Vauban Prime Accessories. Do not want the Cateno Prime Sugatra. Probably Would get theCitadella Prime Cyandana $15
Nekros Prime Accessories. DO not want Uru Prime Syandana. Would buy the Acanthus Prime Armor $15.
Valkyr Prime Accessories. Liset Prime I would buy $15. Saita Prime Suit I would buy $15 (I did not buy the prime accessories set because I was away on business trips and then family vacations which impacted family financials and my warframe playtime so the boosters would have gone to waste, not that I find it east to justify spending let's say $20 on 2 boosters I personally find little value you )
Banshee Prime Accessories. Do not want Capella Prime Syandana. Would buy Ictus Prime Sentinel Accessories $15.
Hydroid Prime Accessories. DO not want Fish Sugatra. Would buy Spirit sail Armor $15.
Mirage Prime Accessories. Even thogh they aren't yet. I don't want the Syandana. I would buy the Atavist Prime Armor $15

That's half of every Accessory offered that I would buy. For a total of 14 items. at $15 a piece that's $210 that DE will never get out of me otherwise. Now lets expand that out. How many people  do you think would be similar 10? $2,100. 100? $21,00. let's say it's just a little less that 1% of Steams (Steam is not the only source of players) peak players over the last couple of months.1,000. (this is also 2% of the average so it's still a usable number) $210,000. Heck let's suppose that half the folks want a little more, and half the folks want a little less of that 1% of the playing population for a 1 time event held over the course of a week, DE would potentionally pull in a minimum of $105,000. I posit that there are more than 1000 players across  the Warframe Community that would be willing to spend cash individually on a prime accessory. What percentage of a population of over 100,000 players do you think would buy at least 1 accesory priced at $15? 

Hell This coming Anniversary is one of the special ones. It's 5 years. This would be one of the perfect ways to celebrate, and bring in more money for DE. Even if we'd have to wait 5 years for the next one.

1 hour ago, VadiseReikaz said:

While I would like to see more prime cosmetics brought back, I cannot say I would be happy with buying individual prime items for cash-money-dollar. The packs that you can buy from prime access do come with platinum AND the prime access bits on top. So you are getting your money's worth in platinum. Tennogen is an exception, because part of it is going to the creators. But for something made in-house by DE. Platinum only. You already give them money to buy it.

I don't like the actuall Prime Access packs because part of the game is the hunt/grind for relic then the hunt/grind for parts leading to final crafting of the items and the satisfaction that comes from therein. While the Platinum value is amazing. If the Prime Accessories came with 1000 platinum instead of 2 90 day boosters (you would loose out on 200 platinum value theoretically) I would not balk at them as much. But I still do not enjoy the concept of purchasing something I don't like and would not use, just to get something I do like and would use.

2 minutes ago, mrfluffydeath said:

I don't see the DE next to your name. and as far as know, no member of humanity has truly been gifted with the power of foresight. So you can't really say, "Will never happen" It seems like you believe that an overwhelming percentage of people buy the Prime Accessories Pack, or the top-tier Prime Access pack that includes those accessories. You also seem to be neglecting to realize that there a number of people who refuse to buy those same packs because the boosters or one or 2 of the Accessories does not come out to anywhere near the financial cost the pack has let alone the value DE claims. Here's something we both lack. Data. Neither of us have the sales figures of who buys what, nor do we have the data on who considers it and walks away. But I would be willing to wager that any limitation to the implementation of this would be technical, not financial.

Besides if DE were truly worried about how this would impact the "normal" pack sales, part of the "curation" of the boutique just means that  a new Prime Accessories will not appear in the next appearance of the boutique. so All Accesories Appearing after Valkyr Prime This year would not show up within the March 2018 Para's Prime Boutique. It is likely Only the people would never buy them unless they were sold individually would be willing to wait. At this point it is just more sales, with more income for DE.

First I will state I don't buy Prime Access, because I enjoy the hunt and grind for the parts. It is the game. So that means I can't cound the Ember Prime Accessories because they were not separate.
Rhino Prime Accessories. Do not want Noru Prime Syandana. Would buy Distilling Extractor Prime BP $15
Loki Prime Accessories. DO no want Daman Prime Sugatra. Would buy  Summus Prime Sentinel Accessories $15
Nyx Prime Accessories. Do now Want Vala Sugatra Prime. Would buy Targis Prime Armor Set $15
Nova Prime Accesories. DO not want Verlorum Prim Sigil. (Lul) Would buy Pyra Prime Syandana $15
Volt Prime Accessories. DO not want Kazeru Prime Sugatra. Would buy Edo Prime Armor $15.
Ash Prime Accessories Do not want Yamako Prime Syandana. Would buy Unda Prime Sentinal Accessories $15
Trinity Prime Accessories. DO not want Naviga Prime Sugatra. Would buy Kavasa Kubrow Prime Armor $15
Saryn Prime Accessories. Wouldn't buy anything from here period
Vauban Prime Accessories. Do not want the Cateno Prime Sugatra. Probably Would get theCitadella Prime Cyandana $15
Nekros Prime Accessories. DO not want Uru Prime Syandana. Would buy the Acanthus Prime Armor $15.
Valkyr Prime Accessories. Liset Prime I would buy $15. Saita Prime Suit I would buy $15 (I did not buy the prime accessories set because I was away on business trips and then family vacations which impacted family financials and my warframe playtime so the boosters would have gone to waste, not that I find it east to justify spending let's say $20 on 2 boosters I personally find little value you )
Banshee Prime Accessories. Do not want Capella Prime Syandana. Would buy Ictus Prime Sentinel Accessories $15.
Hydroid Prime Accessories. DO not want Fish Sugatra. Would buy Spirit sail Armor $15.
Mirage Prime Accessories. Even thogh they aren't yet. I don't want the Syandana. I would buy the Atavist Prime Armor $15

That's half of every Accessory offered that I would buy. For a total of 14 items. at $15 a piece that's $210 that DE will never get out of me otherwise. Now lets expand that out. How many people  do you think would be similar 10? $2,100. 100? $21,00. let's say it's just a little less that 1% of Steams (Steam is not the only source of players) peak players over the last couple of months.1,000. (this is also 2% of the average so it's still a usable number) $210,000. Heck let's suppose that half the folks want a little more, and half the folks want a little less of that 1% of the playing population for a 1 time event held over the course of a week, DE would potentionally pull in a minimum of $105,000. I posit that there are more than 1000 players across  the Warframe Community that would be willing to spend cash individually on a prime accessory. What percentage of a population of over 100,000 players do you think would buy at least 1 accesory priced at $15? 

Hell This coming Anniversary is one of the special ones. It's 5 years. This would be one of the perfect ways to celebrate, and bring in more money for DE. Even if we'd have to wait 5 years for the next one.

Did you even read what I wrote?

You're cutting the price of something from $50 to $15.  For it to be a winning proposition, you don't merely need there to be people who would buy it at $15 but not at $50.  You need 3-5 times as many people who would buy it at $15 then you have people who would buy it at $50 to make the same amount of money.

All the amount of going on about "I would buy this at $15, not $50" doesn't matter, since I never denied that.  I do not deny their existence.

I significantly question whether or not they exist in sufficient quantities to be 3 to 5 times as many as exist willing to pay $50.

4 minutes ago, Phatose said:

Did you even read what I wrote?

You're cutting the price of something from $50 to $15.  For it to be a winning proposition, you don't merely need there to be people who would buy it at $15 but not at $50.  You need 3-5 times as many people who would buy it at $15 then you have people who would buy it at $50 to make the same amount of money.

All the amount of going on about "I would buy this at $15, not $50" doesn't matter, since I never denied that.  I do not deny their existence.

I significantly question whether or not they exist in sufficient quantities to be 3 to 5 times as many as exist willing to pay $50.

Technically I am cutting the price of something $50 to $30, but theyn they also don't get the boosters and also have to wait until one very specific period of time during the year. DId you even read what I wrote? You seem to believe that the power of immediate gratiifcation is not a thing. You also seem to think that a significant portion of individual will buy the pack for just one item while neglecting the individuals who won't buy the pack for just one item which statistically may be a wash.

Edited by mrfluffydeath

Just now, mrfluffydeath said:

Technically I am cutting the price of something $50 to $30, but theyn they also don't get the boosters and also have to wait until one very specific period of time during the year. DId you even read what I wrote?

I did, but from observing the playerbase for quite some time and seeing the "Drop the boosters, make prime accessories cheap" come up dozens of times, I've already realized the boosters are not what drive sales of prime accessories.

This isn't the first time someone has suggested this, not even close.

Why, exactly, do you think that DE hasn't done this already?

25 minutes ago, mrfluffydeath said:

I don't like the actuall Prime Access packs because part of the game is the hunt/grind for relic then the hunt/grind for parts leading to final crafting of the items and the satisfaction that comes from therein. While the Platinum value is amazing. If the Prime Accessories came with 1000 platinum instead of 2 90 day boosters (you would loose out on 200 platinum value theoretically) I would not balk at them as much. But I still do not enjoy the concept of purchasing something I don't like and would not use, just to get something I do like and would use.

Alright, so the conversation would then shift to perhaps suggesting to add the possibility of choosing the booster instead of getting RNGed. That I actually would like to see. And I dont see any harm in it.

I do still stand behind the no to the previous proposition though.. if it is an in house item by DE. Then it should be, in my opinion, obtainable with platinum, no way around that.

22 minutes ago, Phatose said:

This isn't the first time someone has suggested this, not even close.

Why, exactly, do you think that DE hasn't done this already?

Part of it depends on the Suggestions. Most of the prior suggestions are as you suggested purely a raw reduction in price.

Remember, my suggestion is not a really a lower price of Accessories. The packs that have sold, have sold. Those that haven't have not. any additional money they make on that content through a different manner is additional money. 
Marth 25th this year falls on a Sunday. Suppose as their 5th year anniversary. for just that weekend DE makes available each prime accessory a la cart (not the pack, the accessory) (...maybe this is where are disconnect comes in you think I am talking about a pack of 2 accessories for $15, and I am talking about the individual accessory for $15 so a pack would be $30)) available for $15 each. but only applies to the Prime Accessories that were available in with Valkyr Prime and before. No Oberon No Banshee, No Hydroid, Certainly no Mirage. Those will have to wait for 2019. Or hell wait for 2023 for Warframe's 10th Anniversary. 
Hell even if People knew the Accessories with Mirage Prime would be available at $15 a piece (a total of $30 for the Syandana and the Armor) in 2019, I highly doubt it would significantly impact sales. Instant gratification is that strong. And people don't want to wait for a future weekend they might miss, or they might not have the money for.

The only thing this would affect would be future Prime Vault release sales. and I am sure there are ways to make that appealing.

Additionally it is significantly easier to entice someone to part with $15 than it is with $50 especially if they are getting 1 item they want as opposed to one item they want 1 they don't really want and a couple things they are meh for.

The longer the event ran for the easier it it would be to get multiple $15+ dollar transactions out of individuals.

Also I chose $15 because it was the easiest 1 price fits all price for every accessory. I doubt you could get someone to swallow paying $20 or $25 for Syandana and almost certainly not for a sugatra. But the Armor sets, the Liset, the Op armor, and sentinel accessories could certainly have a price tag of $20 and I think few people would balk at it. 

Edited by mrfluffydeath

9 minutes ago, mrfluffydeath said:

Part of it depends on the Suggestions. Most of the prior suggestions are as you suggested purely a raw reduction in price.

Remember, my suggestion is not a really a lower price of Accessories. The packs that have sold, have sold. Those that haven't have not. any additional money they make on that content through a different manner is additional money. 
Marth 25th this year falls on a Sunday. Suppose as their 5th year anniversary. for just that weekend DE makes available each prime accessory a la cart (not the pack, the accessory) (...maybe this is where are disconnect comes in you think I am talking about a pack of 2 accessories for $15, and I am talking about the individual accessory for $15 so a pack would be $30)) available for $15 each. but only applies to the Prime Accessories that were available in with Valkyr Prime and before. No Oberon No Banshee, No Hydroid, Certainly no Mirage. Those will have to wait for 2019. Or hell wait for 2023 for Warframe's 10th Anniversary. 
Hell even if People knew the Accessories with Mirage Prime would be available at $15 a piece (a total of $30 for the Syandana and the Armor) in 2019, I highly doubt it would significantly impact sales. Instant gratification is that strong. And people don't want to wait for a future weekend they might miss, or they might not have the money for.

The only thing this would affect would be future Prime Vault release sales. and I am sure there are ways to make that appealing.

The time limitations were not in your original post - if there's a disconnect, that's where it lies, as the impression I got was very strongly it would include all previously available Prime Accessories.

With that limitation, it's more plausible, though not an obvious plus either.  It could be a plus for their income, but it could still impact sales of new Prime Accessories since sooner or later they will be more common.  I wouldn't call that a given the way I would with no limitations, but it is still a possibility.  Wouldn't hazard a guess without seeing hard data the way I would with general availability.

2 hours ago, Phatose said:

The time limitations were not in your original post - if there's a disconnect, that's where it lies, as the impression I got was very strongly it would include all previously available Prime Accessories.

With that limitation, it's more plausible, though not an obvious plus either.  It could be a plus for their income, but it could still impact sales of new Prime Accessories since sooner or later they will be more common.  I wouldn't call that a given the way I would with no limitations, but it is still a possibility.  Wouldn't hazard a guess without seeing hard data the way I would with general availability.

The time limitations were not explicitly state in the original post, but the original post certainly allowed for them Reread Implementation. Fortunately I have not edited the post (yet, I will do so to clarify some things after our discussions)

"Implementation
During that week only, all, or a "curated" selection of the Prime Accessories would be available individually for a price (let's say $10-$15 each)"

Time limit 1) the Week of march 25th.
Time Limit 2) a curated selection, could be any selection DE sees fit limited by time.

Besides the whole Idea of presenting feedback is to give an idea, and there will be no way the idea is perfect as submit, or will fit with DEs Ideas or infrastructute gaurenteed they'd have to tweak it. This is the reason why I will shoot down replies that will say "will never happen" Point of fact you are probably 100% correct an idea matching 100% of what I have written will not come to fruition, but an idea *like* this *could* come to fruition. and it is that line of "could" between "It Will" and "It will never" that this idea walks.

Thank you for your discussion, and your help in clarifying my intent and meaning, It will allow me to sharpen up the ideas within this that need sharpening.

8 hours ago, mrfluffydeath said:

If the Prime Accessories came with 1000 platinum instead of 2 90 day boosters (you would loose out on 200 platinum value theoretically)

What exactly did you mean by this? On PS4 at least, the Prime Accessories comes with 1365 platinum plus 2 90 day boosters. Totaling 2565 value in platinum. 

Or were you saying that they should replace the boosters with an additional 1000 plat? 

Edited by (PS4)Musicopia
Was thinking of 30 day booster prices, not 90

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Musicopia said:

What exactly did you mean by this? On PS4 at least, the Prime Accessories comes with 1365 platinum plus 2 90 day boosters. Totaling 1765 value in platinum. 

Or were you saying that they should replace the boosters with an additional 1000 plat? 

If the Prime Accessories alone come with Platinum, they do not advertise it on their website. All of the Prime access packs explicitly mention their plat. The Prime Accessories pack does not. 1365 platinum would certainly explain their valuation. So sure 1000 additional Platinum since 1000 addtional on zero platinum is still 1000 platinum. I recognize that to the buyer boosters where the buyer doesn't get to choose has a lower platinum value that what DE values Boosters in General. I also Understand that DE places a significantly higher value on any platinum they give a buyer over just giving them an item, even a booster.

28 minutes ago, mrfluffydeath said:

If the Prime Accessories alone come with Platinum, they do not advertise it on their website. All of the Prime access packs explicitly mention their plat. The Prime Accessories pack does not. 1365 platinum would certainly explain their valuation. So sure 1000 additional Platinum since 1000 addtional on zero platinum is still 1000 platinum. I recognize that to the buyer boosters where the buyer doesn't get to choose has a lower platinum value that what DE values Boosters in General. I also Understand that DE places a significantly higher value on any platinum they give a buyer over just giving them an item, even a booster.

Hmm, it may be different on PC although I'm not sure why it would be. On the PS4 store it does indeed display that the Prime Accessories comes with 1365 platinum along with the boosters. I've never bought an accessory pack before but this Mirage one is very nice in my opinion. It comes with a full armor set plus a syandana. No silly sigils or sugatras. 

I'm mr 24 and really have no need for the credit booster like you mentioned i would definitely prefer if i could choose the resource booster instead. At least the affinity booster will help me farm focus i guess? But on ps4 1000 platinum is 49.99 and the accessory pack is 59.99 and comes with the armor, syandana and 1365 platinum. Even if only for the plat thats a decent deal so the accessories are a superb bonus.

Edited by (PS4)Musicopia

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Musicopia said:

Hmm, it may be different on PC although I'm not sure why it would be. On the PS4 store it does indeed display that the Prime Accessories comes with 1365 platinum along with the boosters. I've never bought an accessory pack before but this Mirage one is very nice in my opinion. It comes with a full armor set plus a syandana. No silly sigils or sugatras. 

I'm mr 24 and really have no need for the credit booster like you mentioned i would definitely prefer if i could choose the resource booster instead. At least the affinity booster will help me farm focus i guess? But on ps4 1000 platinum is 49.99 and the accessory pack is 59.99 and comes with the armor, syandana and 1365 platinum. Even if only for the plat thats a decent deal so the accessories are a superb bonus.

This is where you can you can see how the PC option is presented. https://www.warframe.com/prime-access