The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to approach this Riven unlock?

LegendaryNeurotoxin

Question

I've got a Rifle Riven mod for 10 kills while in a row wall-grabbing - without raising alarms. 

I figured this would be easy, just take on any ol' infested exterminate, get a few angry, slink off with a shade cloak so I can start up World on Fire and wall run towards the group. But at some point it appears that all of those have been turn into two-faction exterminates, making it much harder to gather up 10 to begin with.

I figured I'd try some other things. Survival? No, auto-alarms. Defense or mobile defense? No, auto-alarms again. Excavation? Even on an Infested-only version, it appears to raise alarm when it gets started, because I swear I melted at least 50 in one not-touching-the-ground sequence with no success. Grineer and Corpus are smart enough to not let me group up 10 of them without raising alarms. And the worst part is that there's no fail indication after the fail has happened, so when I press escape twice to see my mission objectives flash at the bottom, I can't tell if I'm still able to complete it or not.

So how the hell do I even approach this? Do I just need to get as much energy as I can, and hope to find a wall grab friendly area to melt 10 patrols before my energy depletes? Is there some easier way to attack and kill 10 enemies while wall riding while also not letting one escape to alarm terminals? 

Edited by LegendaryNeurotoxin

10 answers to this question

Have you tried using a Loki with the Pantagium and his radial disarm and invisibility abilities? Try exterminate on a grineer or corpus maps. While you're invisible, look for a room with plenty of enemies in it, and disarm them. Hide, refresh your invisibility, and then exterminate them as you please on the wall.

Loki's passive lets him cling onto walls much longer that other warframes. It can be even more longer with the Pantagium mod. I suppose you should build him for duration and range. But MAKE SURE you DON'T have the Irridiating Disarm augment on. Thats probably a bad idea.

Hummm..maybe, just maybe, if you get a Mag with high duration and strength, you can kill a ton of enemies scattered around the map without they even knowing it. 
Can you touch the ground or it has to be done in a single wall grab?

Alternatively, maybe you can attract 10 enemies to a single place using Ivara.

Edited by Anthraxicus

Some grineer captures don't have alarms as well. I remember trying to do a challenge where I needed active alarms. Enemies would run up to the panel, try to set the alarm, but nothing happened... then they ran towards me.

I think it was in Mercury.

Duration Loki + Patagium + silent weapon + grineer/corpus exterminate

stay stealth, kill nothing until you find a great area, grab wall, make your kill. No need of radial disarm. Already unveil a "17 kill while wall climbing" riven that way

Just take care of no switching weapons, it's make me stop the wall grab every time i did it (switching from secondary to primary, if my memory is good). Don't kno why