Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WHERE IS MY CAPE DE

christen02

5 minutes ago, (PS4)kishteralt said:

no i just want my darn cape

Are you a 6 year old?
Are you not able to adequately pronounciate in a polite manner befitting an adult?
I would need to assume given your repugnant response that the former is true.

No grace or eloquence, you look like a screaming child in a supermarket whos mother just told him coco puffs are for the bigger boys.

Edited by Carnage2K4

16 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Frat Alien said:

Guess it was a lie to get more views on VGAs...watched over an hour before checking if I had it...still don't have a message in inbox or anything after watching the rest.

No, it is not a lie many people got the syandana ad DE is already aware that many people didn’t get it and are already looking into it

33 minutes ago, (PS4)KINGCLAY196 said:

got Broca. not winter. and so is everyone else who is spamming !drop and !cape into the TGA twitch chat

There were never such things as commands for TGA people just started spamming because there is always someone who sends the message first and it just ends up in this massive snowball of people spamming a command that doesnt exist in the first place >.>

I watched the entire stream via the official Game Awards channel (linked from the Warframe announcement site), from before the stream started until after it ended... still no syandana.  Accounts were linked, double and triple checked.  Made sure I was logged in by typing in the chat a couple times.  Restarted my game on PS4, still nothing. 

Super bummed...