Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neurodes Are Impossible To Get Now

Darktmn

Neurodes are used in alot of important things but when i kill hek 7 times with getting one and instead get one off a random soldier this is ridiculous

i want the vasto but the amount of time to get the 4 neurodes would just be too long for me to do

I'm not the only one complaining about this 

Same issue for orokin cell

I wouldnt say Neurodes are impossible to get (because they are able to get) BUT the ressource Neurodes is overused in blueprints. The sobek needs 5, the Vasto needs 4, every helmet needs 2 and so on and so on.

I've spend my last two play sessions (/days) 90% on Everest and i HATED it. I dont want to kill the same boss over and over again anymore. Sure, i could do something else, but i wanna get rid of all that stuff in my foundry first.

You need to play to earn credits, don't you? Well, ok, you can buy 30k creds with 30 platinum......lol

That way if you do 50 runs and end up dry you can use the credits you got from those missions to buy them instead.

But nooo, they had to stick em in for Platinum which DOES allow you to buy them without ever playing the game.

We asked for a Credit Dump, they gave us yet another Platinum Dump.

I'm left scratching my head here, thinking "why even play the game when everything is available for platinum?"

Seems like "No Platinum" means "No Fun" because farming stuff is a chore.

They claim Warframe isn't supposed to be about the farming, and here's a new weapon! Oh wait, it needs 4 of one of the worst resources in the game to get ahold of.....

Sounds like you've got the wrong perception of this game. I've played it for about 3 months now, and I spent a long time playing and building stuff without buying platinum. Granted, if you want to have a lot of weapons and Warframes, you have to buy a little platinum to get the extra inventory slots, but otherwise, it's all easy to farm if you're not lazy. I have had no problem getting Neurodes, or Orokin Cells, it's just that it may take more than one run on the map of your choice to get them, and if that's a problem for you, then you are in my opinion a lazy gamer, and you need to stop whining about the RNG and keep trying... you'll get the materials quicker that way ;) Every single thing I have in my inventory, save for a few catalysts/reactors, I built, and farming the materials for them never took me longer than an hour or two, with the exception of farming Ember's helmet blueprint. If you want to build something instead of buying it, you have to put in a little work. That's why they call it farming, rather than gathering. For neurodes, try Eurasia. For Orokin Cells, try Tethys.

And for that matter, who said this game isn't about farming? Because if you want to build things instead of buying them all, you kinda have to farm. Any other online game with material gathering is like this.

None other than DE_Steve in a Livestream (I forget which)..........

Edited by Xylia

I say just make it credit purchasable.  That sounds win/win to me.

They are actually now able to be purchased in the store with plat, as are all drops. And before you say "credits aren't plat", you have to realize that this is a F2P game. The trade off between cash vs time has to be there for them to survive with that model.

But yeah, I too recall the DE dev comment about this not being a farming focused game. Control Modules got a well-needed bump while still being a good bit of effort to get, and given how much Neurodes are now needed not just for weapons but also helms and more? They're about due for that chance for +2 or +3 to drop like Control Modules now have.

They did say that loot tables (not sure if they mean mods, resources, or everything) are up for a revamp...

HOPEFULLY they finally fix it once and for all, because these drop rates are ridiculous.

I did 5 Xini runs tonight. I have gotten probably 100-150 plastids and nearly 10k worth of Nano Spores.....

but......

..........ZERO neurodes.

Not a single one.

Here's a screenshot of the last Xini I did, Wave 20:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/631913746633966270/3E2EE92DE14841C5B8B2F1EB4F98CC6B8C6D638E/

Notice what you DON'T see listed there?

Yup, Neurodes.

Wave 20.

That's a LOT of crap being killed, not to mention all the opened containers and lockers.

Edited by Xylia

I agree.  Certain aspects of this game should not rely on RNG.  Just let us purchase them with credits or something....

In game market -> Equipment -> Page 3 -> 10 plat for 1 neurode (1 control module/gallium/sensor/whatever)

Like 65 cents for 1 resource... Still can't decide if it's reasonable or not, but I can be sure in the statement that plat>>credit conversion rate is ridiculous 90 plat for 30k credits, really?

Edited by Darth_Predator

I dont know what everyone one is talking about. They say do this mission i got alot of neurodes there, i did every single mission that people talked about at least once...I got all nano spores....i don't need nano spores not even for my clan right now

In game market -> Equipment -> Page 3 -> 10 plat for 1 neurode (1 control module/gallium/sensor/whatever)

Like 65 cents for 1 resource... Still can't decide if it's reasonable or not, but I can be sure in the statement that plat>>credit conversion rate is ridiculous 90 plat for 30k credits, really?

To make Afuris, you need to buy 8 of those, so that's 80 Plat. Rushing it would cost, what, probably 40? And then you have the price of the Blueprint AND the price to build, which is basically roughly 30,000 credits, or 90 Plat worth.

You're looking at 210 Plat, not counting the other materials.

Let's not forget the slot and potato! That's another 26 plat (2 weapon slots is 12, so we'll figure 6 for 1).

So we're up to 236 Plat.

....buying the Afuris directly from the Marketplace is only 225.

EDIT: Oh wait, I forgot, you have to make 2 Furis and THEN the AFuris.

So you'd have to buy 2 Furis blueprints at 15-25k each, make and rush those for 80 plat, and then buy the Afuris BP for another 15-25k credits, rush that for another 40 plat, get the potato and slot for 26 plat, PLUS the 80 plat for the neurodes.

So it is more like 80+80+40+26+90=316 plat.

Edited by Xylia

To make Afuris, you need to buy 8 of those, so that's 80 Plat. Rushing it would cost, what, probably 40? And then you have the price of the Blueprint AND the price to build, which is basically roughly 30,000 credits, or 90 Plat worth.

You're looking at 210 Plat, not counting the other materials.

Let's not forget the slot and potato! That's another 26 plat (2 weapon slots is 12, so we'll figure 6 for 1).

So we're up to 236 Plat.

....buying the Afuris directly from the Marketplace is only 225.

EDIT: Oh wait, I forgot, you have to make 2 Furis and THEN the AFuris.

So you'd have to buy 2 Furis blueprints at 15-25k each, make and rush those for 80 plat, and then buy the Afuris BP for another 15-25k credits, rush that for another 40 plat, get the potato and slot for 26 plat, PLUS the 80 plat for the neurodes.

So it is more like 80+80+40+26+90=316 plat.

I see your point, but I believe you didn't understand me correctly.

What I meant was "I can get 30k credits in like 15 (25 max if I feel lazy) minutes. Why should I spend 90 plat for such laughable amount of money?"

But then what reason do you have to play? ;)

There is this strange concept called 'fun' that you may not have heard of.

Fun for fun's sake, perhaps for enjoying a weapon's sake, not for the sake of Skinner Boxing one's way through an absurd amount of RNG.

Fun, despite some MMO developers' views to the contrary, can totally exist outside of the Skinner Box.

They need to increase the drop rate on these, and ideally either decrease the drop rate on guild items or just move them entirely off the loot table and make them bonus loot.

The Excalibur Pendragon Helmet was up today and i needed two for that and i got one from Phorid and two from Vay Hek, one from him and one from a container. Both on the first go.

z9xd.png

And later on....

s322.jpg

Got one from Nightmare Oro and another from the mat Alert.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

Even thou people have been posting proof of getting neurodes and such i'v been trying for days and have yet to get one neurode..it wouldn't be as bad if i knew someone was trying to fix the problem or something like that

proof from my last two missions below

http://gyazo.com/62bdf45c8baccc1fdafa42921d0afde3
http://gyazo.com/644ea6254297be738206106e6d657829