The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

goodnight-KYLE

Question

I'm guessing he is Japanese. (you don't say!?)

My teacher told me once that English is not really a learning necessity there unlike in some parts of Asia.

Also, I checked some forum posts here that are full of Japanese text and asked google to translate it...

Boy... google shouldn't have tried at all if it was going to fail that hard.

P.S. I love those cute aliases I saw in that thread.

Except for how it is on the entrance exams for pretty much every single university and I think a lot of high schools too (which is also why theres a massive amount of jobs for native english speakers to teach English in Japan).

Though you're right about google translate...  probably better off just posting in Japanese.

ahh I'm sensing a bad Google translate here.

umm.I think they are saying that the boss of mercury is too tough and is blocking their movement forward. They may also be accidentally in nightmare mode?

They can't be unless they are in a group with someone who has already cleared Mercury, nightmare modes only appear for you after you have cleared the whole planet.

The solution seems to be to have the host as someone who does not have nightmare mode at the time.

Edited by Silvershadow66

An enemy is too strong! Can't offensive strength be lowered very? You may increase physical strength.

Unless it adopts how to choose the boss of Mercury by two routes, it does not advance! The strong one and the weaker one! Enable it to avoid a nightmare somehow or other.

Dafuq.gif

Google translates EVERTRHING wrong...

Interestingly, I used Google Translate to write something in French recently. It was several sentences long, and I was explaining something fairly complex.

Not only did the non-English speaking player understand it, they complimented me and said that my French was very good.

Interestingly, I used Google Translate to write something in French recently. It was several sentences long, and I was explaining something fairly complex.

Not only did the non-English speaking player understand it, they complimented me and said that my French was very good.

It's got to do with the fact that English and French are actually fairly close and the grammatical structures and rules of French are really straightforward.

I'm willing to bet English translates fairly easy into all the Romantic languages, as well as the Germanic ones if only because it's made out of both types.

Japanese, Chinese, a whole 'nother kettle of fish

It is interesting unawares!

Although it told you, this affair has already been solved.

If it translates and I am writing in, since I am a Japanese, but this situation is seen, I seem to be wholly pleasant.

It contributed in order to thrust in as a material.

I think he's got it sorted out now? If so I'm glad. Also thanks for sharing the issue you found even if Google translate is a harsh mistress. :D

An enemy is too strong! Can't offensive strength be lowered very? You may increase physical strength.

Unless it adopts how to choose the boss of Mercury by two routes, it does not advance! The strong one and the weaker one! Enable it to avoid a nightmare somehow or other.

this is going to be my signature. Thank You. 

Thanks.

Amazing.

Thank You.