Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make it so the game stops erasing my Ostron Standing? Thanks

NecoTheSergal

The amount of times I've been close to reaching 70K Standing for the Ostron promotion, do a bunch of bounties only to then see that all my progress gets wiped is EXTREMELY frustrating. It's happened to me almost a dozen times now. Feels like I'll never get max ranked in this syndicate only because it just won't give me a break. Yes, I've Verified and refreshed the Cache in the launcher and everything.

Today I went from 59K Standing, did the 5th bounty, went to 65K roughly, then did the 4th Bounty in hopes to get the 70K cap - So after the 4th Bounty ends, what do I see? I'm RIGHT back at 59K so both the 5th and 4th bounties were a waste of my time. Yes, I am Really frustrated, just imagine this happening repeatedly every time I try to play the game in my spare time, an hour wasted is a bit precious to me, multiply that by however many times the game has messed me over by removing Standing rather than ADDING STANDING.

Please for the love of god fix this, it's been weeks and I'm still being messed over.

10 hours ago, VenomousValentine said:

I've never heard this happening. It sounds very frustrating. Have you tried sending a support ticket? 

I haven't, guess it'd be the next best thing to do since I'd rather get it fixed and play the game rather than get burned out by the crap and stop playing for another year or so. Bums me out when I get burned, leave the game, miss out on a lot of events and all that.

3 hours ago, Proslackernifty said:

Don't think this ever happened to me.  It's very strange that a bug like this is repeatedly happening to one person and not others.

Are you sure you didn't cap your standing?  If it is a glitch, can you record gameplay and confirm it?

Could try, and definitely didn't cap, I barely play in Cetus, I'll do my daily sorties then go to cetus once a day or once every other day and do just bounty 5 and/or bounty 4 then log out for the day typically. It's been at 59K for a LONG time.

I just went fishing and got 300 fish to trade to the bloody fish lady to get my rank-up that I wanted... lmao. Will see if it continues being broken or fishy/retracting my standing after this point. One issue I noticed is ever since the last-last major update? The bounties don't show the 'Green text Completed' under eachother properly. If I complete one bounty, it says Complete, if I leave or do another bounty, then it Removed the green font from the one I had just completed and places it under the one I just completed, if I leave to my ship and return to cetus, all green font of which bounty is completed will be gone.

It presumes all of them are completed or that none of them were completed even if the 2 hour or so timer before the bounty-reset even has happened.

Maybe that's the biggest clue as per the issue I'm having, cause BEFORE at launch? The green font of COMPLETED on each bounty would REMAIN until the reset happens, now it never does.

5 hours ago, NecoTheSergal said:

Could try, and definitely didn't cap, I barely play in Cetus, I'll do my daily sorties then go to cetus once a day or once every other day and do just bounty 5 and/or bounty 4 then log out for the day typically. It's been at 59K for a LONG time.

I just went fishing and got 300 fish to trade to the bloody fish lady to get my rank-up that I wanted... lmao. Will see if it continues being broken or fishy/retracting my standing after this point. One issue I noticed is ever since the last-last major update? The bounties don't show the 'Green text Completed' under eachother properly. If I complete one bounty, it says Complete, if I leave or do another bounty, then it Removed the green font from the one I had just completed and places it under the one I just completed, if I leave to my ship and return to cetus, all green font of which bounty is completed will be gone.

It presumes all of them are completed or that none of them were completed even if the 2 hour or so timer before the bounty-reset even has happened.

Maybe that's the biggest clue as per the issue I'm having, cause BEFORE at launch? The green font of COMPLETED on each bounty would REMAIN until the reset happens, now it never does.

Yeah the update is super glitchy, and I guess there won't be any hot fixes this weekend. I still advise recording any standing transactions and posting them here.  And if you're lucky, you could even get reimbursed for the standing that you lost.  Have to wait until next week though.