Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Virtuos Shadow Undocumented Change

bluepheonix13

So, today I noticed that the Virtuos Shadow Arcane got changed from being an additive bonus to a multiplicative bonus, without any mentions in the patch notes. While I don't know if this is an intended change, let me say that this change hits really hard, because it makes it so Virtuos Fury is now stronger on any Amp component (even on Raplak with Lohrin this gives either 20% or 14% average damage increase depending on interaction with Lohrin Brace), while also not having to aim at heads to get its bonus. This change completely destroyed Virtuos Shadow's niche, makes it only kind of worthwhile on the Raplak Prism (which is already seen very rarely) and almost useless on any other component and it also is more expensive to craft than Virtuos Fury (more standing, Seram Beetle Shells).

If this change was not intended, I'd be happy to see it fixed.

If this change is intended to balance its buff, I'd like to appeal to revert it to being an additive bonus with smaller benefits (e.g. 30-40%). I would agree, that 60% may be a little too much critical chance, but this change is in my opinion not the right way and hits too hard.

Edited by bluepheonix13
changed title to maybe fix language barriers, fixed wrong math