Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do we want Warframe to end?

(XBOX)LAZYNOOB2017

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:56 AM, Cubewano said:

it was never made clear how the lotus influence the tenno to destroy the orokin so we can only really guess at this point how that entire event went down. lotus does seem to have some peculiar influences over the tenno's psyche, and even our transference powers though, so that could be something to ponder over.

I just heard Onkko mention a "Tenno betrayal of the Orokin" in one of the POE fragments. 

I remind you that the lotus is just a piece of hunhow that had to be a double agent in the orokins and to guide the tenno on massacre missions and then during the bankruptcy to congratulate them she ordered the tennos to kill all the orokins present and ended their empire. Then her last mission was to kill the tennos but as she had become sterile because of the void she took the tennos as adopted children.

She is not that nice. The stalker was witness to the genocide during the bankruptcy and wants to kill all the tennos for that.

Edited by Wind_Blade

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)LAZYNOOB2017 said:

I just heard Onkko mention a "Tenno betrayal of the Orokin" in one of the POE fragments. 

yeah, the information we betrayed the orokin has been around in-game for a while, even well before poe. we've just never been given specifics.