Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cookie Grineer Glyph - Not usable on forums?

DaftMeat

So naturally, I wanted to start using this glyph right away, but while it does switch in-game it doesn't appear to work on the forums for me.

RmtmSJd.png

I've tried logging out of the forums and back in, I've tried clearing my browser cache, but it never changes to the new glyph. I can switch to other glyphs in-game that do then change on the forums, just not my new Gingerbread Grineer. Not sure if it's intentional, not sure if it's just me.

3 hours ago, DaftMeat said:

So naturally, I wanted to start using this glyph right away, but while it does switch in-game it doesn't appear to work on the forums for me.

RmtmSJd.png

I've tried logging out of the forums and back in, I've tried clearing my browser cache, but it never changes to the new glyph. I can switch to other glyphs in-game that do then change on the forums, just not my new Gingerbread Grineer. Not sure if it's intentional, not sure if it's just me.

Ive noticed this same issue with the Ki'Teer Tribute Glyph. Seems like new Glyphs dont sync with the forums.

I would just like to see the smaller WF partner glyphs work in the forum, when you use them on console....

the glyph i use ingame works fine for PC players... but us console folk seem to be hit/miss with a lot of them

-----EDIT/update-----

ok i take that back...  for laughs i logged out of forums and logged back in (and spent a few min lookin for my sony password, for their site)

and well... forget what I said...    Looks like my OP /flex glyph is workin just fine now =)

could of swore i had logged/relogged shortly after PoE hit consoles...  might of been to soon when i did... 

Edited by (PS4)Whattamattu
cuz....