Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trouble with twitch rewards

(PSN)nanito418

So for those who are not recieving any twitch reward make sure your accounts and linked with your emails (each one from each system you play on) in order to recieve a gift just found that when i changed my actual emails accounts its been unlinking your usual account linked with your twitch so keep an eye on your links and don't do the same mistake i did.

On 12/18/2017 at 11:51 PM, (PS4)Poison___Insect said:

Didn't they stop twitch rewards?

As far as I know, DE are still trying to hammer out the problems with the whole system. At least they were after the latest devstream. There was supposed to be a twitch drop with an exilus adapter, but from the sound of things in twitch chat, most people on Xbox One didn't get it. Not sure what ever came of that, or if people on other platforms fared better. 

I think part of the problem with the Twitch drops may be that people may not realize they need to link their Twitch account with their Warframe account, or maybe they DO realize it, and think that they ARE linked, when they actually aren't for whatever reason. I'm guessing however, that that accounts for a relatively small percentage of cases. Seems to me like there's some fundamental flaw elsewhere with the system. I hope they can get it running smoothly soon...it's a great idea for promoting the game, it just sucks that it's currently so unreliable. 

12 hours ago, (Xbox One)Trippul G said:

I think part of the problem with the Twitch drops may be that people may not realize they need to link their Twitch account with their Warframe account, or maybe they DO realize it, and think that they ARE linked, when they actually aren't for whatever reason. I'm guessing however, that that accounts for a relatively small percentage of cases. Seems to me like there's some fundamental flaw elsewhere with the system. I hope they can get it running smoothly soon...it's a great idea for promoting the game, it just sucks that it's currently so unreliable. 

My Twitch Prime account and Warframe account are properly linked (I got Frost Prime, Soma Prime, etc.), I watched the full Devstream, and did not get the Exilus adapter.  I think it has more to do with how Twitch interacts with consoles.  I wonder if you have to watch the Devstream from the Twitch app on the console...

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Roosclan said:

I think it has more to do with how Twitch interacts with consoles.  I wonder if you have to watch the Devstream from the Twitch app on the console...

FWIW, I watched the Game Awards using the Twitch app on Xbox One, didn't get the syandana drop. I later watched a partner stream on my laptop (through Chrome), and got it (though it never showed up as an actual "twitch drop"...I just got a message in-game). Thinking that must be the trick, I watched the last Devstream on my laptop as well, but...no exilus adapter drop. 

So...who knows? Something's definitely wonky, hopefully it gets sorted out soon.