Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To any DE mod: Chat suspension

-SoH-ViktorD

Question

So on 12/13 My account was suspended till 12/14 at 12AM. I logged on then and noticed I was chat banned, all fine and dandy as I have that night to play and try to earn some things to sell and make plat.

Well 24 hours later I am still suspended from chat. This is my first offense, and even Facebook doesn't suspend you from an account for that long for a first offense and FB is total Nazi's. Was curious if someone can look into this, as i did send a message and it hasn't been answered. 

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Neo_182 said:

Posting about your chat ban here isn't necessary. 
contact http://support.warframe.com for any questions pertaining to your ban.

I have, heard nothing from them.

2 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Good to see Godwin's law achieved in the first post.
God bless you sir.

Haha dude FB I got banned for posting memes... Yes they were against ToS, yes it was a secret group, and yes they were dank af. But my latest ban was for posting a chat log. 

Edited by tocorro
Edited the inappropriate part

Just now, Neo_182 said:

Just be a little patient they'll respond.

Yeah I just read a post about them taking up to a month. I kinda feel bad for them. I remember I got a response that day reguarding when Frost Prime came out for twitch.

What are the chances it's a perma ban though in all actuality for a first time offender?

1 minute ago, Neo_182 said:

All of that is highly inappropriate and likely the reason you were banned.
So there you go.

Have a look at the code of conduct/Guidelines and wait for a response from support.

https://forums.warframe.com/guidelines/

Oh I know it's why I did. But I would think they wouldn't be so strict about the duration. A few people in the discord chat said it might be a perma ban. I was curious if it was or not.