Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The mining problem and how it can be fixed

(PSN)Shadow_Of_Hunhow

So far, I haven't had a problem with mining, usually a 15-30 minutes of doing that and you'll have everything you need and then some... Until you need sentirum and nyth. These two not only spawn only out of the rarer of the two types of mining classes, but they have an appallingly low drop rate. After spending an hour doing nothing but mining I walked away with; 6 crimzian, 152 ferros, 308 pyrol, 20 devar, 68 auron, 174 coprun, 62 azurite, 38 verridos and a whole whopping 4 nyth. Four myth and not a single sentirum for an hours worth of nothing but mining. That's a huge problem. My suggestion to help mining overall is the following; make each ore and crystal area specific like everything else in the plains, and make sentirum and nyth more common out of certain spots, like sentirum out of ore and crystal spawns close by sentient remains, and nyth by bodies of water as that's where the "breath of the eidolon" comes out most. This will help out immensely for everyone, as they can go to whatever region they need a material from like every other thing, instead of relying on rng 100% to bless them with what they want.