The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Twitch drops not working on console, please notify the team

(XBOX)devoltar

It's getting lost in the twitch chat spam, but the twitch drop yesterday and today did not work for console (XBOX & PS4) players (most if not all, no one I know or have seen so far). This is different from the Game Awards, even those who managed to get that off partners afterwards are not getting this one (myself included). It would be greatly appreciated if someone made the team aware of this before a more critical drop comes along. 

Cheers, and thanks for the awesome content being shown :) Have a great Christmas and Boxing Day. 

Edited by (XB1)devoltar

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)FoxEsal said:

Same, also syandana isn't dropping for WF partners.

That was limited to the weekend after game awards, it is not running currently. I also had to unbind and rebind my twitch before it worked but I'm not sure if that was actually required or if it was being buggy with different partners. 

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)devoltar said:

That was limited to the weekend after game awards, it is not running currently. I also had to unbind and rebind my twitch before it worked but I'm not sure if that was actually required or if it was being buggy with different partners. 

I did that during the time of the event. I still didn't get it. It's the same for friends of mine. So i'm sure it's something on DE's end

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)FoxEsal said:

I did that during the time of the event. I still didn't get it. It's the same for friends of mine. So i'm sure it's something on DE's end

It can be on twitch's too, some PC players had similar issues with that one. Depends a lot how they are polling online viewers. This seems more DE oriented since it's a clear line of console players (though it's also possible the syntax they are getting back is breaking xbox/ps4 player names) 

5 hours ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

I did get it from watching a partner stream over the weekend.  I did not get the prime time drop last night.  I watched all of prime time, including the extra minutes at the end when they "fixed" it.

Xbox users didn't get it. PC and Ps4 users did. well most of them did. DE addressed it on stream today. They know and are working on a update.

Besides the frost prime set I have not been able to get ANY twitch drops. Game Awards, the weekend watching streamers..... watched 3 different streams and nothing, Thursday's prime time Nothing, then the Devstream.......... nada. I have followed ever step DE has stated and linked and unlinked my acct to twitch so many times. NO twitch drops. I ha e notified warframe via Facebook, twitch, Twitter and email. Look I am very thankful a developer does all this for the fans, many don't. But if they are so PC focused just tell everyone on console that we won't be getting drops. This was very apparent on prime time with the santa/wishlist section as they didn't want to wait and a few PC players got hooked up. Console....... not so much. Hey it's cool as long as they would say it's takes too long on console so we are not eligible. I'm cool with that, but I'm tired of being told I'm getting (whatever item) then waiting a few days for nothing. 

On 12/15/2017 at 5:53 PM, (Xbox One)FoxEsal said:

Xbox users didn't get it. PC and Ps4 users did. well most of them did. DE addressed it on stream today. They know and are working on a update.

PS4 users did not get it either. They acknowleged the comments from console players at the end of the stream after this has posted but did not know what the problem is. They said they might push an alert for consoles if/after they confirmed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, I know this post was made for the Twitch Drops around Christmas, but even now it's still not working for me or anyone else in my clan. This has happened with the last couple of Prime Times. I even watch them to the end, relink my Twitch half way through the stream to even make sure, but still nothing. 

Edited by (PS4)LEGNDARY_HUNT3R

I have not gotten the twitch drop for the last two PrimeTime shows. I watch every PrimeTime fully and I definitely watched for the full hour both times but did not get the twitch drop. My friend who also watched the stream from his twitch account also did not get the drop and people in game chat were saying they didn't get the drop either. I have unlinked and relinked my twitch account and hope that the next prime time will work but I am pretty bummed that I don't get those two displays from the previous two prime times. Is this issue known and being looked at? And is it possible for us console players to get those displays that we were eligible for but didn't receive?

• 2 weeks later...

They dont care.

Same with Twitch Support, they also dont care about it.

Got 4 Automatic Responses in a Row...

Prime Member?! Whatever...

Twitch Drops are just Scam - 1 Starter Drop and then the BIG Middlefinger from both Companies...

Lucky enough, it was only the testing Month, i would never pay real Money for this Scam.

Btw. WF Support Answer:

"

[DE]Allen1. Februar 2018 07:06

Hello ruleX Radikal,

We are sorry that you missed out on this opportunity. Sometimes when multiple partners / companies are involved we are limited with the type of support we can offer.

While we can’t add the promotional item to your account for this event, don't fret as there will be more exciting opportunities in the future! Please keep an eye on the website and the forums for announcements, events and giveaways!

Keep your head up Tenno and happy hunting!

"

In other Words: They dont care...

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2017 at 7:21 AM, (Xbox One)The Tuff Song said:

@[DE]Megan

@[DE]Rebecca

@[DE]Danielle

can you guys please address this? It’s been an issue for me on xbox since Reb made it rain adapters. It gets frustrating to watch you talk about drops I know aren’t working without ever hearing you acknowledge that. Thanks in advance for your reply. 

Please respond to this thread