Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credit booster not working in index???

Tatean

So two days in a row i have received a form of credit booster. As soon as i did, i hopped into some index. Strangely i have not had any credit boosts. I know this use to work but what the hell, it just stopped one day?? Anyone else having this issue

Just now, (Xbox One)DisloyalHyenna said:

Well you’re correct, however the booster doesn’t apply, I’ve had one of every booster active and never got double feed at end of index matches.  Time to contact DE

well i know for a fact that it normaly does, this is how i got to 20 mil. its all gone so now this is why i wanted to farm more. but i will be contacting support

Last sunday I dropped a 3 hour credit booster and farmed credits from index quite happily and DID receive all bonuses. Obvious question but you do realise the bonus credits dont show on the match summary screen? If you take note of your credit balance before and after you should notice the bonus IS applied however.

The bug where you get a disconnect if you are checking the match progress when the match ends is kinda annoying though and needs fixing