The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Weapon Benchmark

Rompido

As far as I know, armour no longer scales with level.

Also I have been testing proc crits. I had an unmodded Soma shooting at Sonar hitting for 14k, or at least it appeared to ingame and on video.

ooooh ok. then its just HP then? because clearly there is something causing it to take longer to kill a lvl 60 vs a lvl 30

played around with the elements on my synapse. got it to 2700'ish pure corrosion. going to give that a try.

ok gave it a try. did the same. Well, actually worse since in my first synapse video with blast + Ele I stopped hitting him for a brief moment. where as in this video that did not happen. any ideas?

My thoughts.

http://youtu.be/C-gtu1_rFRc

Corrosive does +75% vs Armor and +50% vs Robotic. ( Of 2700 )  is higher than ......

-Electricity does -25% vs Infested and +50% vs Robotic. ( of 1036 ) and

-Blast does +25% vs Armor and Flesh. ( of 1864 )

in this video. http://youtu.be/0bOWa2IXtmM

Has the elemental combos bonus changed since I've seen them? is my math wrong?

Something else of note. If you pick any point while I'm damaging the boss. and pause it.

In the blast + Ele video you will see a "tight" group of numbers 291 and 306 those are the only 2 numbers.

in the Corrosive. you will see a larger spread of numbers even though its 1 element. 266,267,279,386, up to 444

just pointing this out in hopes it helps.

Edited by Rompido

in the Corrosive. you will see a larger spread of numbers even though its 1 element. 266,267,279,386, up to 444

So I've been away, doing some work around the house. and An Idea hit me.

Back when I played other MMO's online I remember something called "sunder armor" as the stacks increased so did the amount of armor the target lost. thus in turn your damage would increase. could this perhaps explain how in the corrosive status works? its a "stack" that builds up? then drops off? 

just another random thought. then again Synapse is a "continuous" damage dealing weapon like flux and spectra and its not as easy to break down as 1 round 1 number ?

ok gave it a try. did the same. Well, actually worse since in my first synapse video with blast + Ele I stopped hitting him for a brief moment. where as in this video that did not happen. any ideas?

My thoughts.

http://youtu.be/C-gtu1_rFRc

Corrosive does +75% vs Armor and +50% vs Robotic. ( Of 2700 )  is higher than ......

-Electricity does -25% vs Infested and +50% vs Robotic. ( of 1036 ) and

-Blast does +25% vs Armor and Flesh. ( of 1864 )

in this video. http://youtu.be/0bOWa2IXtmM

Has the elemental combos bonus changed since I've seen them? is my math wrong?

Something else of note. If you pick any point while I'm damaging the boss. and pause it.

In the blast + Ele video you will see a "tight" group of numbers 291 and 306 those are the only 2 numbers.

Well to be fair, in your electric and blast video, you inflicted poison with your melee that carry over to the fiery stage. That remove all the shield of Lech Kril and also 1-2% of HP.

Though, i still expect the corrosive to be faster than that.

I was right!!!!!!

It does STACK!

watch the Latron prime video. starts out flat numbers

503 @0.23 seconds

1st proc   @34 damage goes up to 529

2   proc    @35 damage goes up to 555

3&4 proc  @44 damage goes up to 579 , 601

5th proc   @44.8 damage up to 620

@ 51 there is a 6th. but the following shot does not go up in damage. perhaps cap is at 5?

what yall think?

Well to be fair, in your electric and blast video, you inflicted poison with your melee that carry over to the fiery stage. That remove all the shield of Lech Kril and also 1-2% of HP.

Though, i still expect the corrosive to be faster than that.

ok I'll give it another try.

Corrosion is listed as armor damage, which i take means it lowers defense when triggered. ah nice find rompido, stacking corrosion sounds sweet.

Blast + Elec dmg is quite high itself though, and you can see a 435 dmg tick at the start of 0:23. Perhaps Blast itself also deals damage?

Edited by Wurmheart

I was right!!!!!!

It does STACK!

watch the Latron prime video. starts out flat numbers

503 @0.23 seconds

1st proc   @34 damage goes up to 529

2   proc    @35 damage goes up to 555

3&4 proc  @44 damage goes up to 579 , 601

5th proc   @44.8 damage up to 620

@ 51 there is a 6th. but the following shot does not go up in damage. perhaps cap is at 5?

what yall think?

Glad that it really stack.

Edited by Definitegj

As far as I know, armour no longer scales with level.

Also I have been testing proc crits. I had an unmodded Soma shooting at Sonar hitting for 14k, or at least it appeared to ingame and on video.

Just tested an unmodded Dual Ichor against

Lvl 1 Lancer vs Lvl 9 lancer

39          vs        35

So armor, shield, HP still scale with level

And after some calculation with the damage reduction formula (Damage Reduction % = (Armor*0.0035)/(1+Armor*0.035), the level 9 Lancer has around 143 armor. So it gained ~40 armor in 8 levels.

Edited by Definitegj

A friend asked me to record a kill of Kril with my Lanka, so I did it: 

Result: about 5 seconds

(The video is a bit choppy from time to time, I don't have an SSD to record to :/)

The build I use:

http://i.imgur.com/tRCGDrW.png

Forma: 5 (4 V and 1 --)

Mods:

* Serration R10
* Speed Trigger R5
* Split Chamber R5
* Heavy Caliber R6
* Infected Clip R5
* Stormbringer R4
* Vital Sense R5
* Point Strike R5

I have tried to make a smoother recording by reducing the graphics settings and so on, but so far I have not managed to get a smooth video which is faster than 7 seconds for a kill. Crits apparently no longer like me :( Longest kill was about 12 seconds, had to use more than a magazine lol.

39          vs        35

And after some calculation with the damage reduction formula (Damage Reduction % = (Armor*0.0035)/(1+Armor*0.035), the level 9 Lancer has around 143 armor. So it gained ~40 armor in 8 levels.

Good to know, I was pretty sure it did just wasn't certain

A friend asked me to record a kill of Kril with my Lanka, so I did it: 

Result: about 5 seconds

(The video is a bit choppy from time to time, I don't have an SSD to record to :/)

The build I use:

http://i.imgur.com/tRCGDrW.png

Forma: 5 (4 V and 1 --)

Mods:

* Serration R10
* Speed Trigger R5
* Split Chamber R5
* Heavy Caliber R6
* Infected Clip R5
* Stormbringer R4
* Vital Sense R5
* Point Strike R5

I have tried to make a smoother recording by reducing the graphics settings and so on, but so far I have not managed to get a smooth video which is faster than 7 seconds for a kill. Crits apparently no longer like me :( Longest kill was about 12 seconds, had to use more than a magazine lol.

Awesome thank you. yes its very choppy but i'll still post it up. I clocked you at about 4.6

Killed him in 28 seconds using Vectis with Primed chamber+crit mods+serration+Multishot+bane of grineer+Piercing Hit (same build as my 9second kill before Patch 11 but with primed Chamber instead of Charged)  Seems element mods might be a must vs him.

Crits where about 3.3k with the build I was using.

Edited by MindlessWar

Killed him in 28 seconds using Vectis with Primed chamber+crit mods+serration+Multishot+bane of grineer+Piercing Hit (same build as my 9second kill before Patch 11 but with primed Chamber instead of Charged)  Seems element mods might be a must vs him.

Crits where about 3.3k with the build I was using.

OUCH!!!! that is a pretty big drop. perhaps trying elements instead might be the answer.

well after U11.3 where they introduced the Soma crit buff. I tested out the Soma again, Crit build + bane of grineer and did much much better.

C-1  , Time: 15.66

http://youtu.be/H1nbgzlxhJU

39          vs        35

seems like its armor as well

Must be that it scales but reduces at an exponential rate.

That is if I remember how the damage curve looks.

I would love to see that curving scale if you could find it.

Before Update 11:

• Acrid..................0:3.30

After Update 11:

• Acrid..................0:26.24

Goodbye to the only best weapon of Warframe... so far.

Hello, proper builds and stuff.

I kinda like the new system. but its still "rainbow" at the end of the day. its just "order of the rainbow" now.

I would love to see that curving scale if you could find it.

I kinda like the new system. but its still "rainbow" at the end of the day. its just "order of the rainbow" now.

rZCarK4.png

In the past still have AP build, now is types of rainbow builds

Edited by Definitegj

OMG I just

............... seriously i did just ______ in my pants..............

Thank you for this.

In case you misunderstood, it is not done by me. This is the preview prototype shown in the design councils. Everything except the AP bonus values seems to be exactly the same.

Edited by Definitegj