Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2017 Warframes reviewed

YT_OldManTenno

1 minute ago, Kurokoz said:

I'm pretty sure Khora is this year ;P

Given the time left in the year when she does come out, I don't think there's really enough time to do her justice. So I'll make sure to get her in (like I did with Nidus), and hopefully have a better beer than the one I had during the video. :)

53 minutes ago, WS6Lethal said:

Given the time left in the year when she does come out, I don't think there's really enough time to do her justice. So I'll make sure to get her in (like I did with Nidus), and hopefully have a better beer than the one I had during the video. :)

I think a 2018 review for Khora would be best depending on when she comes out, you'd have to give her about 2-3 weeks considering that she may get nerfed.

4 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

I think a 2018 review for Khora would be best depending on when she comes out, you'd have to give her about 2-3 weeks considering that she may get nerfed.

I'm taking that into account because I know all the tweaks that will be done. Hell, it took 3 months for Gara to be "finalized". Either way, I'm hoping DE is continuing their streak of good frames and am excited for when she comes out. Maybe they'll squeeze in an Atlas rework in 2018 (hint hint) as well. ;)

1 minute ago, WS6Lethal said:

I'm taking that into account because I know all the tweaks that will be done. Hell, it took 3 months for Gara to be "finalized". Either way, I'm hoping DE is continuing their streak of good frames and am excited for when she comes out. Maybe they'll squeeze in an Atlas rework in 2018 (hint hint) as well. ;)

I sure hope so! Hoping they go with the one by that Evescarent player... (forgot how his name is spelt but it's something like that) more excited for the Chroma rework though.

1 hour ago, WS6Lethal said:

I REALLY want Mag to be better than she is right now. I still use her because I like her, but she needs work to be more consistently good.

Nah jk, i get where you're coming from (her crush needs to be tweaked the most, her polarize is okay but still doesn't hold up to pull and magnatize). But zephyr has got to be at the worst state atm, mag can still be a tram player / solo player on high level but zephy only has turbulance going for her

33 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Nah jk, i get where you're coming from (her crush needs to be tweaked the most, her polarize is okay but still doesn't hold up to pull and magnatize). But zephyr has got to be at the worst state atm, mag can still be a tram player / solo player on high level but zephy only has turbulance going for her

I don't like how you can cast abilities in the air with most frames, but not Mag. And her passive is so weak... But yes, I think Zephyr needs more love, like Atlas.