Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sculptures? Really?

(PSN)BattleCry1791

1 minute ago, Moe_Kazama said:

I honestly dont mind i just sell them for plat people will buy for a solid amount of plat so if you dont want them or have loads just sell them.

This, apparently they sell for even higher but I found a guy offering to buy them for 10p each although he wanted them all filled first.

Either way I was fine with the transaction.

7 hours ago, (PS4)BattleCry1791 said:

run solo and I tend to run a slova on Stage III.  I'll burn through energy and health restores as the PUG RNG is not very kind sometimes and I don't have my focus tree skills up to compensate.

invest in Zenurik and you'll never need restores again. 5 energy per second for 30+ seconds if you include time in the bubble, which by the way doesn't have a cooldown: Void Dash a couple times at the start and you'll have more than enough energy, plus the extra over time from picking up Orbs. as for Health, best way to make your Nova more Durable is Quick Thinking + Primed Flow: give yourself a massive 700+ energy safety net when you start taking damage, as long as you keep using Zenurik and don't do anything stupid you'll be fine.

11 hours ago, (PS4)BattleCry1791 said:

I run solo and I tend to run a slova on Stage III.  I'll burn through energy and health restores as the PUG RNG is not very kind sometimes and I don't have my focus tree skills up to compensate.

I see a ton of trash riven cards sell on the player market and zero sculptures -that illustrates that there is an imbalance in the sortie rewards

So don't run Slova when it isn't needed for Stage III.  Inaros, for example, is a murder machine that is durable, self-healing, has no energy problems (Rage/Hunter Adrenaline), CCs, and can cut through non-assassination targets like they're made of butter.

And while you might not see sculptures sell, I do.  People advertise for them, buying them in lots of five.  Sure, 80% of the trade chat consists of people trying to sell rivens or asking to buy "god rivens", with a good chunk of the rest being primed related, but statue sales happen.  I imagine the people buying them are into primed mods, either leveling their own or ones to sell to players.  So they do fill a role.

Edit: sitting in trade chat right now, and yup, there's someone buying them.  Unfilled even, at 4p per.

Edit2: And look, there's two more people buying them.

Edited by Axterix13

One thing that might help you find the people looking to buy them, besides offering them up as WTS yourself, is to put a filter on the trade channel for "WTB" or "sculpture".  Either one will cut out a lot of the spam, making it more manageable to follow.  Just something to consider, if you don't do use that functionality already.