Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Color Palettes

(XBOX)FoxEsal

1 minute ago, (PS4)Musicopia said:

I would love a Prisma color palette, something similar to this Glow idea but instead it would be a palette like say Classic Saturated with plenty of different colors, but they would also have the prisma shimmer to them. 

The last thing FashionFrame needs is a palette meta. Colors with a baked-in effect wouldbe the Meme Strike of FashionFrame. 

(I'd still buy it)

Neon, Metallic, and Prisma palettes probably won't ever happen because you'd have to override a surface's existing texture to do it. The only difference between copper and light brown, for example, is that copper has a metallic texture, and textures are tied to a frame/skin, so it would probably be a pain in the *** to override.

We do need some more palettes, though, because there are some colors for which we just don't have enough variations that look good on a frame as opposed to energy. Green, for example, for which pleasant shades exist almost exclusively in the Grineer, Storm, and Twilight palettes. Or purple, which aside from one row in the Storm palette and a couple swatches in Lotus, is almost unworkable. A lot of our reds are also kinda mediocre outside of the Valentine and Storm palettes, but we get so many in the Valentine palette that it's not quite as serious an issue. It would also be nice to have a few new, more subtle shades of orange, since almost all of what we have is really intense.

I don't really think a glow would be that useful for me, but I can see the appeal. 

What I'd like are:

-a two tone energy color palette

-A metallic palette. Now I know that would be a little too much to ask for, but I really like shiny metals, and it'd be great for adding that pop of metal to otherwise matte looks. Especially on syandanas