Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie rewards

TheKovacs

For over a week now I have only been "rewarded" endo or Ayatan Scupltures. Personally I think the scupltures should not be in the reward tables as they are basically the same thing as endo. I I am sure this great community could come up with something else. Of course it would have to be nearer the higher end of the scale, but would it not be a bad thing to give weapon / warframe inventory slots as a reward?

They need to just remove statues, kuva, and endo altogether or make some kind of set up where you get one of the "common" rewards for beating the first part of the sortie, an uncommon for the second part, and a rare for the last part. As the difficulty increases, so should the rewards, I should have to do three different missions that get harder and harder only to end up getting some terrible reward, makes the sorties not worth running at all. This and weapon type specific sortie missions, like today's sniper rifle only mission. I don't have a sniper rifle, I don't like sniper rifles, if I was to build and hold on to a sniper rifle just for sorties then it would be some terrible, cheap sniper rifle that wouldn't do much good in the mission. It should be something more like "primary only" "secondary only" "melee only", instead of forcing me to build and take some terrible weapon just to run a sortie and end up getting a terrible reward.

10 hours ago, LittleSnowNeko said:

They need to just remove statues, kuva, and endo altogether or make some kind of set up where you get one of the "common" rewards for beating the first part of the sortie, an uncommon for the second part, and a rare for the last part. As the difficulty increases, so should the rewards, I should have to do three different missions that get harder and harder only to end up getting some terrible reward, makes the sorties not worth running at all. This and weapon type specific sortie missions, like today's sniper rifle only mission. I don't have a sniper rifle, I don't like sniper rifles, if I was to build and hold on to a sniper rifle just for sorties then it would be some terrible, cheap sniper rifle that wouldn't do much good in the mission. It should be something more like "primary only" "secondary only" "melee only", instead of forcing me to build and take some terrible weapon just to run a sortie and end up getting a terrible reward.

AGREE. Give players a reward for each part of the sortie completed just like Cetus bounties 

Honestly, there is another of these threads every 2-3 days. Everyone knows that Sortie rewards are literally contrived to waste your time. Its an open secret that Sorties are a business model, not a game mechanic. They exist to reward a small subset of people with high value mods that will drive the rest of us to buy Plat in order to get Rivens. Sorties are intentionally designed to NOT be rewarding.

Fortunately, despite a ton of people not really realizing it...Rivens are not required for the vast majority of game play. Like Quills and Operators, Rivens are a circular grind, in that their level of power is only necessary to run the Sorties required to get more Rivens to run Sorties...

So just skip the whole affair. Stop running Sorties. Stop wasting your time. Stop buying Rivens. Stop wasting your money. 

Do that, and this all gets fixed. But continuing to run Sorties and buy Rivens just reinforces more intentional, time wasting levels of inconvenience going forward. 

On 12/19/2017 at 10:36 AM, TheKovacs said:

For over a week now I have only been "rewarded" endo or Ayatan Scupltures. Personally I think the scupltures should not be in the reward tables as they are basically the same thing as endo. I I am sure this great community could come up with something else. Of course it would have to be nearer the higher end of the scale, but would it not be a bad thing to give weapon / warframe inventory slots as a reward?

Weeks? i LAUGH at that short time. i haven't gotten a riven mod from sorties in over a year.