Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Vote To Kick Players From Missions

Ddublu

I love this idea!

Votekicking with only 4 players has tremendous value for cooperative trolling. Just think of the possibilities!

* Three trolls take some randy into a defense mission, votekick him just as round 5 begins to close.

* Hapless innocent joins said buddies for special alert, mobile defense, or void mission... or better yet #soontoragequickplayer joins for a T3 defense and plows labouriously towards the end. Eyes fried and fingers aching, he limps his way to extraction. But then, just as his eyes gaze upon that ohsowelcoming site in the distance, "Boom, votekick!"

Ohyesindeed!

lol, why do i get the feeling that ppl thought i was actually serious when writing this -_-

way too much potential for abuse

DJ_tyranny's suggestion sounded at least half decent though

Edited by thebearcavalry

This was mentioned already and i will say same thing again.

NO

People will abuse it and i dont want to see someone kicked out cause my teammates thinks that hes not good enough or he needs better mod/different weapon/different frame.

Ability to kick someone from lobby is ok 

Ability to kick someone from match is always bad.

Edited by Davoodoo

@legionufo
What would happen in a 2 player match?
Someone sits on m-prime. Kicks all new players as they join his game.  They get sick of being kicked from all of the missions.  They quit the game.  Game starts to die because fewer new players join.

Thats honestly one of the worst ways that this system could be abused, afterall the majority of 2 is 1 in this game, as you can see by the extraction method and everything else.

And people are already harrassed for choosing "worthless tier" weapons and frames.  Dont need some elitist pricks who'll kick because of that if they have the ability to.

Edited by Tsukinoki

if you get too much problem with AFK player i suggest this:

-first need a AFK check system.

-second if the system discover player in AFK, there will have a vote kick button show up on the other player and they can vote kick him. This will avoid trolling kick with unknow reason.

PS: sorry my bad English.