Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Events Are So Darn Awesome In This Game...

SniffYoBunnies

So I´ve been around since closed beta and I think it is safe to say that the events DE is making are getting more and more awesome

FUSION MOA EVENT

-Didn´t participate,friends told me they had a blast

GRINNEER DRONE EVENT

-...well atleast DE learned from it,we killed a couple of robots and got a One-shot weapons as a reward

FOMORIAN SHIPS EVENT

-...*tears of joy*

-thou the reward coud´ve been yet another vandal weapon.The mutation mod needs to either be replaced of srsly BUFFED!For the shotty and rifle that is.

-Now I feel like these events just come in as fast as rain drops on the ground because I´ve played plenty MMOs and none of them made such vast events in a short number of it´s existence.Not to add Warframe is only kinda a Out Of The Box game!

-I think we should top off our Vandal collection thou....We have 2 primaries and a secondary-thou you could make another secondary getable since only Beta testers could´ve gotten the LATO vandal-BUT nontheless if you are going to make another awesome event I hope you will grant us a mellee vandal weapon...Maybe an Orthos Vandal?Skana Vandal?...FRAGOR FKING VANDAL!

The mutation mods are freaking powerful already if you actually rank them up.

Are you seriously saying you run out of Shotgun ammo on anything but a Boar?

I was doing entire missions with a Sobek before the Mutators. If I stuck a Mutator on that thing, my god I could spray whole rooms and never run out of ammo.

Now if you're using a Gorgon or just blind spraying with a Braton... even with a Mutator you would run out of ammo, but why do that? Shouldn't you be using your Gorgon on a boss and using some knives or something for the small fry?

Wish i could be as happy as you about the events. IMO

Fusion moa event was the first and you cant judge it but frost prime dropping from void makes it stupid.

Grineer Drone event was ok but they shouldnt have told us the reward ( No srsly a hint is good but dont give the suprise away)

Fomorian was beautiful but to me rewards were bad so and i didnt even try 

Fusion moa event was the first and you cant judge it but frost prime dropping from void makes it stupid.

So what are you saying?

You want people who missed the Moa event to be unable to build Frost Prime despite them gathering the 3 BPs, or are you saying having to do void for the 3 BPs is stupid?

I don't know. 

The artifact event was "wow it's @(*()$ nothing."

I thought the informer event was terrible. 

The new one is the best one yet, but that's not saying much. I'm glad DE wanted to add a cooperative element, but why stop at having each member bring a different corrupter? If there were separate terminals for each corrupter that may/may not be located in the same room, that would make defending the terminals require a bit of coordinated effort.

It can be something like choosing to defend one terminal from a huge assault wave for 3 minutes vs. defending 3 separate terminals from smaller assault waves for 1 minute. 

So what are you saying?

You want people who missed the Moa event to be unable to build Frost Prime despite them gathering the 3 BPs, or are you saying having to do void for the 3 BPs is stupid?

I think he's saying that he wanted Frost Prime to be as exclusive as the Snipetron Vandal.

I think he's saying that he wanted Frost Prime to be as exclusive as the Snipetron Vandal.

I don't agree with Exclusive stuff, IMO.

That just discourages anybody new coming to the game "HEY ITS TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T PLAY DURING THESE EVENTS, HAHAHAHA. LOOK WHAT I HAVE AND YOU DON'T!!"

Purely Aesthetic rewards, sure.

But an actual weapon, and a unique one at that? Uh, how about no?

The SVandal is the only Sniper-class weapon that is Armor Ignore. The Vulkar is a piece of steaming horsedung compared to it. The only other thing you could use is a Paris which has a MUCH slower rate of fire, less damage, and ballistics trajectory and no zoom function.

Frost Prime?

Not everybody wants to farm Lech Kril before they can be useful in a Defense.

LOL

The new mods are amazing. You are missing out.

I checked mods and i didnt like them so its pretty much useless to me.

So what are you saying?

Yes. I got my Frost prime parts and another frost prime blueprint on 3 T3 runs one  after another its pretty easy considering its an Event reward. And yes i mean it.

I don't agree with Exclusive stuff, IMO.

That just discourages anybody new coming to the game "HEY ITS TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T PLAY DURING THESE EVENTS, HAHAHAHA. LOOK WHAT I HAVE AND YOU DON'T!!"

Purely Aesthetic rewards, sure.

But an actual weapon, and a unique one at that? Uh, how about no?

The SVandal is the only Sniper-class weapon that is Armor Ignore. The Vulkar is a piece of steaming horsedung compared to it. The only other thing you could use is a Paris which has a MUCH slower rate of fire, less damage, and ballistics trajectory and no zoom function.

Frost Prime?

Not everybody wants to farm Lech Kril before they can be useful in a Defense.

Even though i agree with your point, Frost Prime is an Cosmetic warframe, Nothing is special about him if you dont count his name and his head basically an Frost with makeup

There was an weapon which they sold from 1 plat i cant remember its name right now they said we wont get it because it was an exclusive to that time. I was playing at that time and take a break so i couldnt get the weapon even though i liked it but I didnt even bother asking questions like why cant we get that weapon because if its an event item you get it from that event.

Now im not crying about not being able to get that weapon im just following the code If it was an event reward then we should be able to get it only in that event. Not from ingame missions.

and one more thing you can be useful with any warframe. You just have to know how to play your cards.