Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[HUGE potential spoilers] Suggestion for the, ehh, *ahem* recent change...

NebbyOtt

So about the, uhh, recent change to the game, and don't pretend like you don't know what i mean, I don't like how it is applied, i think your almost there, but the... sounds... produced.. by this change are completely unchanged, and it feels like its just the same old thing, so i greatly suggest making the, change, sound more, synthetic, more "digitally recreated", maybe even have it sound... off... maybe pitched down even, because the way it is it doesn't feel different unless you... pay attention to what IS different? The way it is now just feels too, at home, what i'm use to, you know? i want this to feel, not that, cold, obviously not the real thing. Could possibly be an effect that is rendered live ingame so no sound files have to be added, but i would really appreciate the difference.

If there is a major difference, then i apologize, but i got a... shall we say, "Common sample" of the sound to play and it was exactly the same as it always was, just with that one change, and it doesn't feel like anything really changed... until you enter the personal quarters again...

For those who know what i'm talking about, PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL ANYTHING IN THE COMMENTS, NOT A SINGLE NOUN, PRONOUN, ADJECTIVE, OR VERB!! Don't be that butt who ruins it for anyone who hasn't experienced it yet.

Edited by TennoHack

8 hours ago, TiberiumDreams said:

Also, there is a difference, but you have to listen for it.

I still haven't encountered it in game, but assuming what Ordis said is true then "duh" of course there is a difference. I don't think he is that good. but putting a gazillions layers of ROBOT BEEP BOOP over current recordings for what is basically filler would make it sound S#&$, so if it is subtle but there, that's fine. and rerecording everything so it works with ROBOT BEEP BOOP is just... no. don't even ask for that.