Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enable visitors to listen orbiter musics too

HeartPurity

I think one of the main reason why we take the effort to collect music fragments and not just easily download the soundtrack online is because we want it to be atmospheric and seamless, like whenever we go back to the ship, we hear our favourite music right away, that we don't need to run to the room to turn it on.

1. Thus, pls make it so that the orbiter music will be auto-on once we on board until we turn it off manually. 

2. I happily invite some friends over to my ship and wanna share the soundtracks i farmed but they can't listen to the music. Only the host can hear it. It is disappointing and make the orbiter music not as useful as we thought. Pls let's visitor hear the song we play too. 

• 4 weeks later...

bump. i asked about this on PS4 at 4 today and Danielle's response was "yes others can hear the music". but alas, on PC, visitors can't hear it. hope this gets fixed...or implemented soon. what's the point of having a jukebox if no one else can hear it?

13 hours ago, jnuh said:

bump. i asked about this on PS4 at 4 today and Danielle's response was "yes others can hear the music". but alas, on PC, visitors can't hear it. hope this gets fixed...or implemented soon. what's the point of having a jukebox if no one else can hear it?

We are currently working on this, as well as a few other QoL improvements to the Somachord.