Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The "anti Afk" System Broken As Hell?

Chaosdreamer

Hello , as i have tested my self this system , and sorry for those who get inside .I left when the mission started to go eat

during defence mission , i was expecting to :

-Found dead and kicked from the party

-No reward

-Wave of insulte

But instead i got : 

Free map with nothing to kill

All the loot inside left

no way to finish mission or neither quit

and the most important

People was blocked to join ONLY my party if they had bad luck, meaning if my room is empty while i'm AFK, and you absolutly want this map for your farming , you will join me again and again until my room is full and another party goes inside.

I think the anti AFK system need to be reviewed . and sorry for those who where in the test

Hello , as i have tested my self this system , and sorry for those who get inside .I left when the mission started to go eat

during defence mission , i was expecting to :

-Found dead and kicked from the party

-No reward

-Wave of insulte

But instead i got : 

Free map with nothing to kill

All the loot inside left

no way to finish mission or neither quit

and the most important

People was blocked to join ONLY my party if they had bad luck, meaning if my room is empty while i'm AFK, and you absolutly want this map for your farming , you will join me again and again until my room is full and another party goes inside.

I think the anti AFK system need to be reviewed . and sorry for those who where in the test

Pfff... I was thinking it will be more serious >-<

THANKS FOR WASTING 30 seconds from my life QQ

Oh no an anti afk system? :( wtf i have to actually wait at my computer for slow noobs to get to extraction? XD just being silly if i see someone with a mk1 brayon and skana/cronus i actually hang back with them to make sure they don't get overwhelmed, but in a group of geared ppl i afk in extraction :(

I love being a noob bodyguard in games. Noob white knight holla

There is the "Play Now" button for that last part...

Isn't that only if you don't get a match right away? If people get matched with an AFKer right when they click the mission, the "Play Now" option may never appear for them.

A solution may be to make it so players can't join AFK hosts.

A better solution would be to let players choose to join or host when they select a mission.

Edited by Unknown924