Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why The Hell Is Thunder Dropping So Much? Make It Rare Again For The Love Of God

jpvi1207

I was power levelling a friend of mine on Palus (Pluto), he was like level 8 Mag, standing on top of box and just shooting. At the end of 5 waves we got Thunderbolt...

I told him that he got a mod which ppl spent $$ to get :D

Edited by rksk16it

30% chance for 250dmg insted of 2k or 5k crit. Tell me more about how useful it is.
Raise it to at least 80% maxed(would prefer 100) and let it scale with dmg mods then we can say it useful.

Edited by Davoodoo

A mod that lowers your damage against high level enemies is not very useful, but yea I suppose if you only want to farm the first 5 waves it's kinda useful.

lowers? go read the wiki and until you dont finish never post anything in my topics again

lowers? go read the wiki and until you dont finish never post anything in my topics again

Wiki says "When Thunderbolt activates, damage is fixed to 250. This means regardless of the arrows possible damage, be it higher or lower, the explosion will result in the arrows original damage being replaced with the explosions 250"

> talks about the wiki as though it's a reliable source

> doesn't even know what the wiki says about Thunderbolt

> says Thunderbolt is useful

Sorry I'm done here.

Wait, is hammershot rare? I've got like 3-4 of them, but sadly no blaze :(

Yeah, Hammer Shot actually has the same drop chance as Blaze does. I've managed to get both after a decent run of freak luck (got Blaze twice in a row, followed by HS); been trying to farm another Hammer, since I hate having to shuffle mods (keeps giving me Blaze though; I've got like six of them and I don't run NM missions that often).

Problem with many of these rare mods they are REALLY useless. Thunderbolt being one of them.

Well, it's semi-useful if I'm going on a Ferrite run at M Prime and don't feel like wasting shots on each and every mook. Beyond that, it sits in my inventory and looks pretty.

> talks about the wiki as though it's a reliable source

> doesn't even know what the wiki says about Thunderbolt

> says Thunderbolt is useful

Sorry I'm done here.

so its not? maybe you dont like it, but when i was leveling paris it was VERY usefull, especially when i had a crowd chasing me

so its not? maybe you dont like it, but when i was leveling paris it was VERY usefull, especially when i had a crowd chasing me

Yes the wiki has had numerous inaccuracies.

You just said it yourself. Thunderbolt's great for levelling 'cause you're killing S#&$ that will die to a slash from a Cronus. Bring your Thunderbolt to Xini/OT/Palus for an example and see how much damage you'll be doing.

Thunderbolt - 30% chance of becoming a 250 damage explosion.

Ogris - 100% chance of 500 damage explosion that scales with damage mods.

I loled.

And RNG will always RNG. You claim a lot. I claim that i've yet to see any of the rare mods mentioned in this thread with 150h into the game.