Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Make Encrypted Fragments A Common Drop

kyori

From the latest hotfix, it seems that now everything will be based on RNG which includes the Khora lore and somachord fragments.

Somachord fragments - I'm not sure why you guys decided that this should be a 50/50 RNG chance with Cephalon fragments, but well it's 50/50 so I guess the complain isn't great.

Now the lore fragments that are with the Ghoul bounties. Not sure why the decision to make lore a RNG based thing now but yes it does felt like we are being trolled (again) by the one(s) who implemented this idea, not to mention about the Hunter mods which were available just earlier on, are now put into the drop table to dilute the chances.

If you guys die die want to put lore behind RNG wall, could you at least put them in the common drop? So it is easier for us to obtain.

Things like lore should be easily obtained anytime we want like the kuria etc in which we just need to find it. Putting lore behind RNG is like you guys don't want us to know the story (there are people who has bad luck in RNG and may never get a completed entry)

easy. the whole reason they're there is because they want us to do the ghoul bounties. it's the only thing to farm for really, since like you said most of us have the hunter mods already, and they're very cheap in the market too if you don't wanna farm...that's why the lore is there, to make you farm and finish the ghoul event 

easiest thing is just show how this is S#&$ty to DE and don't do the ghoul bounties. lore should be free. if you wanna check it out find it on wiki or on YT (it's pretty awesome lore imo) 

I think I agree with making the lore entries easier to find, though I think the thought process behind them was like a fomorian or razorback attack reward deal regarding the ghouls. It would be a shame if the full entries were required for unlocking the Khora quest or gaining its part blueprints wouldn't it?