Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Using focus lens (spoiler?)

Lewdcifer

Question

So I spent some time doing bounty for Zenurik lens (picked madurai from tww, pretty solid I guess but I still need the meta school lul) and now pondering which piece of equipment do I put it on

Obviously I know the basics of affinity distribution but stats can't really say too much so I'm here to ask.

Few options to me:
+ Put it on a frame: seems pretty solid, but party share only 25% affinity gained. Also some different option I can put on as well (Trin / Rhino / Loki. Trin mostly benefit from party so this is not good I guess)
+ Put it on a primary: I actually find myself not using primary that much (?) so is this effective at all?
+ Put it on the farm stick (atterax): Obviously pretty solid, clearing room like no tomorrow. (Please don't nerf this thing. MMO don't need "balanced" weapon but something stronger to work for.)
+ 1 shot weapon (stealth): Probably the most recommended online from what I've seen overall. Which weapon is quite the question (Pretty much the only weapon for this for me is Broken War. Atterax arguably can do it but I'd not rely on a crit weapon too much. I do have Lesion/Orthos for some solid damage + large aoe but I'm not using them quite as much to justify a len.)

Side note while we're at it, is stealth so broken that I have to sleep enemies to safely cleave them without losing mult (for example, if I invis as loki and cleave a group of enemy and one die JUST a bit earlier than another, they get alerted and the multiplier get jacked up)

3 answers to this question

Of course that's the case but I don't know exactly what criteria are there for "most affinity" lol. I mean ability kills are 100% to frame but it gets pretty inconsistent being able to kill higher levels, which gives more affinity. Many stuff like that, etc etc.