Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something's off with the Zaw..

OoKeNnEtHoO

3 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Interesting. Does the ph part effect the stats? 

I have no idea but I'm guess [PH] just stands for placeholder and that this polearm handle is yet to be released but since the daily specials are randomised, the system just slapped everything on together.

I think the data should already all be in the game files in the latest update so [PH] Handle Ten should be working gameplaywise.

1 minute ago, OoKeNnEtHoO said:

I have no idea but I'm guess [PH] just stands for placeholder and that this polearm handle is yet to be released but since the daily specials are randomised, the system just slapped everything on together.

I think the data should already all be in the game files in the latest update so [PH] Handle Ten should be working gameplaywise.

I know. I was wondering if it like makes it faster, crit or status based, etc. Does that handle have stats attached to it. 

It's not a bug, it's a feature. The polished eidolon gems inside the handle were master crafted to emit telekinetic like energy that cause the blade of the weapon to float just a little away from it. You can be certain that all the parts of that Zaw are attached to one another, all be it by an invisible force.