Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghoul Bounties

2Peter3Nine

Journals have their own RNG really. First you roll the journal entry fragment, then you roll another RNG for WHICH fragment you can get. It's not similar to your cephalon fragments, where you get all 3 codex entries in sequence.

just don't do it. if you want do it for the other rewards. thing RNG lore is crap, so make the event last till feb or something and show they that it is >.>

if you want, just check out the lore online, which is pretty dope imo. but leave the personal achievement for another day, when it's actually fair 

The rewards and how you get the ghoul journal fragments is complete and total garbage and seems to have been given little to no thought at all or came up with by someone drunk and/or lacking in intelligence. Firstly, the new added lore is not even a common and guaranteed drop for the bloody missions despite Konzu saying he will share the journals with you if you do the missions for him. Its a god damn RNG uncommon drop that rarely seems to drop. Instead you get mods or gun blueprints that either already came from the last damn event or drops rather frequently from the very ghoul enemies we get to kill in the plains. Why give out the new grineer gun blueprints when the ghouls drop them....I actually got them from enemy drops before I got them in bounty rewards. The hunter mods, yeah, I already have several sets from the plague star event and the ghoul alphas drop them to. Why are you giving out hunter mods and the new grineer guns as bounty rewards when you either got them already from the last event or can get them from the ghouls as drops rather easily? It makes no sense and makes getting the journals that much harder and more frustrating. Why add more lore and make the grind to get them less enjoyable than having teeth pulled with rusty pliers and no anesthetic....I honestly cant think of a more S#&$ tier bounty rewards for this ghoul event than you managed to give us. It, is, garbage.