The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did I just screw myself?

(PSN)obed2004

12 minutes ago, (PS4)obed2004 said:

So I signed up for Twitch Prime today hoping to get Frost Prime and everything else and I realized it’s gone on the 31st.  I just wasted my trial and everything :(

Frost and Ember will be farmable this month. You'll get another chance to get it for free. 

34 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DoomSayer 37 said:

I've just done the same thing today but didn't know it ended yesterday.. was wondering why I couldn't see the rewards on twitch. Luckily i'm already a amazon prime user so didn't waste a trial period. How often do they renew warframe twitch prime rewards?

Wat

Il y a 2 heures, (Xbox One)DoomSayer 37 a dit :

I've just done the same thing today but didn't know it ended yesterday.. was wondering why I couldn't see the rewards on twitch. Luckily i'm already a amazon prime user so didn't waste a trial period. How often do they renew warframe twitch prime rewards?

I think every 2-3 month it get renewed check with PC reward for duration for frost and soma 

3 hours ago, Valor said:

Frost and Ember will be farmable this month. You'll get another chance to get it for free. 

thats if frost comes with the prime vault we dont acutally know if hes coming or not.

Edited by Jim22

1 hour ago, Jim22 said:

thats if frost comes with the prime vault we dont acutally know if hes coming or not.

It has been confirmed in a dev stream that it was Frost and Ember and the 3rd was confirmed via twitter to be Loki (though anything can change from now until release)

can i have a link to it? please

3 hours ago, Xantheis said:

It has been confirmed in a dev stream that it was Frost and Ember and the 3rd was confirmed via twitter to be Loki (though anything can change from now until release)

Edited by Jim22

3 hours ago, Jim22 said:

can i have a link to it? please

Devstream 101 notes: https://www.warframe.com/news/devstream-101

3/4 of the way down the list under "other schedule tidbits"

· 3 Warframes will be available in the next Prime Vault. Frost, Ember and WHO???

as for the loki prime confirmation on twitter, there was a screenshot of the conversation posted on the forum with a link to the conversation thread.  i dont have time to search for it.

Also, like i said, they can change whatever they want to so, yes - anything can change between now and release.