Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teknolojigezgini Feedback 1 - Intrusion System, Pvp System

TeknolojiGezgini

:::Intrusion System:::

Intrusion is players can enter to players mission and kill them or killed by them.

:::Intrusion Details:::

Player can choose active intrusion or deactive but active intrusion = (+%50 credit) + (+%25 drop rate)

:::Reward:::

if a Player kill a Player Killer gain killed player's all #mods and #drops.

:::PvP:::

Player need battle with Players.

:::PvP Modes:::

Only Melee PvP

Only SideArm PvP

Only Primary PvP

Boost ON / OF (boost is +%300 energy and stamina and vitality  ) ( for more fun :D )

Player Abilities ON / OF ( Let players use skills(abilities) or dont )

?Player vs ?Player ( Players can adjust  how many player versus how many player with no rule ) example : 5vs10 & 1vs2

:::Reward:::

PvP is gives players Population Point and Bloody Credit.

Population decides players Rank, bloody credit is could spend on pvp shop || example : Fusion Core common3 : 50 BC

2 things...

One, currently the game is PvE oriented meaning they aren't taking ideas for PvP yet.

The intrusion idea is a terrible form of PvP because it forces PvP on new players when they first start out and forces people into PvP that don't want to do it to begin with.

People with the Gamemode idea have it better because they don't try to force it on people... they at least try to leave it aside from people that like the campaign.

2 things...

One, currently the game is PvE oriented meaning they aren't taking ideas for PvP yet.

The intrusion idea is a terrible form of PvP because it forces PvP on new players when they first start out and forces people into PvP that don't want to do it to begin with.

People with the Gamemode idea have it better because they don't try to force it on people... they at least try to leave it aside from people that like the campaign.

+1 to this, -1 to OP, what is with all the PvP threads? Search for PvP, and see what responses people get (hint, it's always "-1" or "nononononono")

+1 to this, -1 to OP, what is with all the PvP threads? Search for PvP, and see what responses people get (hint, it's always "-1" or "nononononono")

Since they removed the -1 option [Due to people doing it for no reason anonymously], people actually now have to explain why they disagree instead of just hitting Downvote and going to another topic. I see it as a better means for new ideas to get out there but you still get those troll posts who think they can post what they want without getting downvoted and mock people who want to do it.

2 things...

If player dont want pvp he dont enter to pvp rooms and deactive the intrusion while entering intrusion. i think you you mean intrusion gives extra credit and drop rate you mean forcing players to pvp for that ?

i will read FAQ now, and if this post wrong or againest rules if i can delete post i will. Why you said like that?

Because PvP is a touchy topic, and in the FAQ they say they have no plans for PvP, and it's not important even a little. It is the least important topic. Nothing is less important I'm pretty sure.

and out of hand? this is not too bad.. ^^^

Yet.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

Because PvP is a touchy topic, and in the FAQ they say they have no plans for PvP, and it's not important even a little. It is the least important topic. Nothing is less important I'm pretty sure.

yes i read FAQ it write in it But we can learn other ideas about pvp and when they will decide to create pvp system they will have a lot of source and idea.

@TeknolojiGezgini
Another thing to do is search the forums for tags such as "PvP" or "Intrustion" or "Dark souls"

You'll see that there have already been a few massive threads very similar to the idea that you are providing as well as arguments about it.

Further, here are the general reasons to not go with this idea:
-None of the frames are balanced against each other.  Try dueling in the dojo.  Some frames can die in a single hit and thats without abilities.  In an intrustion system a frame like Trinity would *never* lose, same with Vauban and his Bastille
-If you put in a drop rate incentive as high as you are suggesting then you are just punishing the players in frames that are useless in PVP, such as Nyx.
-If you put in an invasion system all of the new players in mercury will be trolled slaughtered endlessly.  That would just drive new players away from the game.
-Finally: This game is market as PVE we dont need an invasion PVP style.

Now, hopefully this thread will be locked before an argument starts.

@Tsukinoki

Very good explain you're right. Then intruder's skills ( abilities ) will be blocked. then problem solved. still can intrude and try to kill players and players still on more aventage. and we can decrease damage aganist player to player. then players can fight long time and it will be fun.

@Tsukinoki

Very good explain you're right. Then intruder's skills ( abilities ) will be blocked. then problem solved. still can intrude and try to kill players and players still on more aventage. and we can decrease damage aganist player to player. then players can fight long time and it will be fun.

Who will play PvP if he would be killed on sight without his skills? And most of the people here are farming mats or something other, i think no one in their right mind would risk his mats or mods in this mode. And what are you suggesting could only work in solo missions, you think that all people in random groups would to love be ganked? Most of the randoms groups are horrible by themselfs and you would included PvP in that.

Bad idea is bad even if it sounds good.

Edited by RoboDog

If player dont want pvp he dont enter to pvp rooms and deactive the intrusion while entering intrusion. i think you you mean intrusion gives extra credit and drop rate you mean forcing players to pvp for that ?

You added that if a Player intrudes on the matches with it deactivated, the players don't get the bonus but still get to attack them.

If you didn't mean it by that, you might want to re-word your phrasing.

You added that if a Player intrudes on the matches with it deactivated, the players don't get the bonus but still get to attack them.

If you didn't mean it by that, you might want to re-word your phrasing.

wrong word it should be deactive intrusion while entering mission not intrusion :).