Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Close To Octavia

Akisohida

...But I can't get the Neuroptics.

1) Playing public does not have a 'wait for players' option.

2) I can't solo it because I actually have a phobia about drowning/suffocating after an event when I was younger. So these 'timed' missions really freak me the <bleep> out. Not to mention it only drops in Rotation C, which...if I read right, is 20 minutes on the map.

The wiki said the rotation switches every 5 minutes, and it goes A-A-B-C So 5-10-15-20

il y a 12 minutes, Akisohida a dit :

...But I can't get the Neuroptics.

1) Playing public does not have a 'wait for players' option.

2) I can't solo it because I actually have a phobia about drowning/suffocating after an event when I was younger. So these 'timed' missions really freak me the <bleep> out. Not to mention it only drops in Rotation C, which...if I read right, is 20 minutes on the map.

The wiki said the rotation switches every 5 minutes, and it goes A-A-B-C So 5-10-15-20

You should play nekros and solo, that way you can press esc and pause the game to come back later ;)

6 minutes ago, kgabor said:

Nekros can spawn life support capsules so it should be enough even in solo Derelict missions.

If it makes you feel better, there is no set time since the chances of dropping it at 20 mins is not guaranteed.

Unless I got it wrong, it HAS to be 20+ minutes for a non-0% chance?

If it only drops in rotation C, which is at the 20 minute mark, I have to go for 20 minutes, then 40 for a second chance..

il y a 2 minutes, Akisohida a dit :

Unless I got it wrong, it HAS to be 20+ minutes for a non-0% chance?

If it only drops in rotation C, which is at the 20 minute mark, I have to go for 20 minutes, then 40 for a second chance..

That's exact, you have a 22.56% chance of getting octavia everytime you complete a 20min

Yes, it's a chance every 20 minutes. Most people leave every 20 minutes because there's not really a benefit to having higher-leveled enemies.

As for your squad-forming troubles, there's no option to wait for players because the derelict uses the old key system similar to what the void used to have. You only need one key per party but you have to form the party beforehand. Try recruiting chat or forming a group with friends.

If your squad has a nekros or a pilfering swarm hydroid you shouldn't ever have to worry about life support because plenty will drop.

3 minutes ago, Syvarin said:

Yes, it's a chance every 20 minutes. Most people leave every 20 minutes because there's not really a benefit to having higher-leveled enemies.

As for your squad-forming troubles, there's no option to wait for players because the derelict uses the old key system similar to what the void used to have. You only need one key per party but you have to form the party beforehand. Try recruiting chat or forming a group with friends.

If your squad has a nekros or a pilfering swarm hydroid you shouldn't ever have to worry about life support because plenty will drop.

I ignore in game chat; it's tons of spam, with 5 or 6 people crap-posting and taunting mods to ban them.

I was once asking a question about an item drop, and I spent 15 minutes asking, and had to get rude, before someone finally took any notice.

Edited by Akisohida

3 minutes ago, Akisohida said:

I ignore in game chat; it's tons of spam, with 5 or 6 people crap-posting and taunting mods to ban them.

I was once asking a question about an item drop, and I spent 15 minutes asking, and had to get rude, before someone finally took any notice.

Region chat in game is usually trash like that, but the other channels aren't so bad.  They have limits on posting so people can't spam whatever B.S. they want.

So using the LFG channel is a good idea for you here.

1 minute ago, Cifrer said:

Region chat in game is usually trash like that, but the other channels aren't so bad.  They have limits on posting so people can't spam whatever B.S. they want.

So using the LFG channel is a good idea for you here.

Ah, ok. Thanks.

On 03/01/2018 at 2:57 AM, Akisohida said:

If you need help, PM me haha. I usually just hang out in my dojo doing trades so I have time to type away.