Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

quit?

HarshMeera

14 hours ago, SergeantSunshine said:

Whenever i feel a burnout i Just take a couple of weeks off warframe as a break until new content gets released or I just feel like getting back into the game. There's no need to quit the game completely

I am not uiting completely though

Just waiting until umbra releases

16 hours ago, (PS4)tissot555 said:

Why do people make posts like this? Should you quit? I don't know, should you? Why would I have any opinion on how you should spend your time???

I am not asking about how should I spent my time 

I am just asking what I am feeling for game is right or I am missing something right now that should I do in warframe

I am just asking about some games that people love to play on pc and can reccommend me too to play on pc to pass my time until umbra update releases.

That's it.   :-)

Am 3.1.2018 um 12:32 schrieb HarshMeera:

There is no other stuff to do right now, just level up things for MR until I get MR13 for the tigris prime and galatine prime and anything else cool sutff but I hate spending my whole time just leveling up my weapons and frames all the time.

Advice from someone who has been playing Warframe for over 2 years now. If you really love the game then you do not quit, you just take a break / hiatus. Play some other games and after some time you want to come back into Warframe.

You will see that there are many more facettes of the game you might have not yet discovered. That is the real beauty of this game. After mastering the main game loop you can spend endless hours with perfecting your quadrupeds into useful things, you can actually be an Archwing master and help new tenno, you can build your own dojo (and help new tenno), you can build crazy weapon combos, you can fashion-frame, you fashion-ship, you can be a trader, you can be a riven hunter, you can be a guide of the lotus, you can just equip your venka prime on Valkyr and rip enemies apart for funzies, you can take your Obex with your Atlas and beat the S#&$ out of Grineer, you can be a spy master on the moon ... 

Just take a break and try not to overthink it. When you come back you will love the game even more.

Free investment advice: Before you take a break spend all your platinum on recently vaulted prime parts. When you come back you will have a nice stock of things to cash in on. 

26 minutes ago, HarshMeera said:

I am not asking about how should I spent my time 

I am just asking what I am feeling for game is right or I am missing something right now that should I do in warframe

I am just asking about some games that people love to play on pc and can reccommend me too to play on pc to pass my time until umbra update releases.

That's it.   :-)

You are not missing anything. Warframe does not have that many contents to begin with despite having a lot of redundant fillers to strengthen player retention. 

50 minutes ago, k05h said:

do not quit

Again I am not quitting just you know what this all thread is about

And I dont think I will ever delete warframe from my system until I reach...........................

TO THE GOD

My spec are medium not much high not either much low

I can run almost all high end games (in terms of graphics) in their lowest settings to get a perfect smooth gameplay.

AND my system also do NOT support DX11!! Thinking to buy a Graphic card that support DX11.Any cheap choices??

So please keep that in mind too while posting some of your fav games.

I am playing old games right now :-( So please tell me fast help this med spec tenno please

XD XD

Edited by HarshMeera

Well what I've done over my Tenure with Warframe is whenever I got burnt out, which does sound similar to the position you are in, I'd just put the game down and move onto something else for a couple months. I won't check up on it, read about updates or anything, just push it right to the back of the queue until I'm ready to come back.

Sometimes it takes a month or so, once it took a full year, so just go at your own pace.