Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roaming Fortress (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

“It is keyed to ignore Tenno and Orokin genomes.” The Cephalon says. “However any Tenno entering here will be logged and any unwelcome guests will be reported.”

"Hum, I see, that's good" *he rubs his chin* "Hey, I doubt we have spy satellites do we?, so I can see whats going on at Lua?"

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Hum, I see, that's good" *he rubs his chin* "Hey, I doubt we have spy satellites do we?, so I can see whats going on at Lua?"

“Outrider reports indicate Grineer now occupy all but five towers.” The Cephalon says. “Chances of Reclamation victory at 10%.”

“Outrider reports indicate Grineer now occupy all but five towers.” The Cephalon says. “Chances of Reclamation victory at 10%.”

"I see, well, my daughter is still there and well, I don't want her there, is there a way to send a team to extract her?" *He asks*

9 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"I see, well, my daughter is still there and well, I don't want her there, is there a way to send a team to extract her?" *He asks*

“That would not be possible until the siege is resolved.” The Cephalon says. “You could however petition Prince Tavor to intervene on the Reclamation’s behalf, which would certainly provide an opening for your daughter to be recovered.”

Just now, Rakawan said:

“That would not be possible until the siege is resolved.” The Cephalon says. “You could however petition Prince Tavor to intervene on the Reclamation’s behalf, which would certainly provide an opening for your daughter to be recovered.”

"I may do that then, oh and btw who deals with family history and such, I'm sure you both know I'm not just a man and his daughter yes?" *He grabs out a datapad* "I know, one of them wishes to join soon"

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

"I may do that then, oh and btw who deals with family history and such, I'm sure you both know I'm not just a man and his daughter yes?" *He grabs out a datapad* "I know, one of them wishes to join soon"

“If you wife wishes to soeak to Prince Tavor she may do so tomorrow.” The Cephalon says. “I do not understand the question. We do not have a dedicated genealogist.”

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“If you wife wishes to soeak to Prince Tavor she may do so tomorrow.” The Cephalon says. “I do not understand the question. We do not have a dedicated genealogist.”

"Sorry, I meant that if there are additional family members who do I need to report it to?"  *He tilts his head* "In Lua, you'll need to inform the leaders" 

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Sorry, I meant that if there are additional family members who do I need to report it to?"  *He tilts his head* "In Lua, you'll need to inform the leaders" 

“You would need to report it to Prince Tavor.” The Cephalon says. 

50 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“We have been getting reports of corrupted acting outside the void.” Luc says. “I’m updating mission parameters. We need to find out why they are here. Recovery of assets is now a secondary objective.”

Ha'ruk chuckled "So how do you recommend we go and do that? Corrupted aren't the friendliest fellows out there so we can't go and talk to them."

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Will do then, I'll call him" *He says, finding a comlink*

“The Prince will see you in his throne room.” The Cephalon says. “He has already been informed of your desire to speak with him.”

20 minutes ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

Ha'ruk chuckled "So how do you recommend we go and do that? Corrupted aren't the friendliest fellows out there so we can't go and talk to them."

“Find Origin.” HL15 says.

”Right.” Luc says. “Corrupted wouldninly He here for two reasons. Either the Grineer disturbed them... or something brought them here. If the Grineer disturbed them then they must have found something to justify such a risk. And if someone brought them here.. then than means someone is directing the corrupted.”

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Find Origin.” HL15 says.

”Right.” Luc says. “Corrupted wouldninly He here for two reasons. Either the Grineer disturbed them... or something brought them here. If the Grineer disturbed them then they must have found something to justify such a risk. And if someone brought them here.. then than means someone is directing the corrupted.”

Ha'ruk thought for a moment "Grineer aren't like the Corpus and wouldn't just steal Orokin treasures for the fun of it. If they took something, they likely would think it will help war efforts. If someone is leading them, we may have a much larger threat than the remnant of a shattered empire."

Just now, DeathInDesguise456 said:

Ha'ruk thought for a moment "Grineer aren't like the Corpus and wouldn't just steal Orokin treasures for the fun of it. If they took something, they likely would think it will help war efforts. If someone is leading them, we may have a much larger threat than the remnant of a shattered empire."

You hear a corrupted scream and hear the roar of their guns.

”Well they’ve seen me.” Luc says. “Sending coordinates now. If we can push them back we can find where they came from.”

Just now, -Platinum- said:

"I'll head that way then" *He  gets up and heads over* 

You find Tavor in a massive throne room. He is directing servants as they place a seat with your crest to the right of an ornate throne.

”Ahh Lord Orion.” He says. “Just in time, what do you think?”

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You find Tavor in a massive throne room. He is directing servants as they place a seat with your crest to the right of an ornate throne.

”Ahh Lord Orion.” He says. “Just in time, what do you think?”

*He walks over* "Its great, I love it, been so long last I saw this type of luxury" *He smiles, then perks a brow* "I'm here regarding inform you of my other family members if you'll allow me"

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He walks over* "Its great, I love it, been so long last I saw this type of luxury" *He smiles, then perks a brow* "I'm here regarding inform you of my other family members if you'll allow me"

“Of course.” Tavor says. “Proceed.”

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

By the time Thraks reaches the mess hall it is filled with the aroma of roasted meat. 

A massive Drahk is standing in the middle of the door, barking at you in a deep baritone.

Thraks had heard that some Drahks could be modified to interesting attributes, but he has never seen a Drahk in this size. He nervously smiled to the Drahk as he tried to move passed it.

4 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Thraks had heard that some Drahks could be modified to interesting attributes, but he has never seen a Drahk in this size. He nervously smiled to the Drahk as he tried to move passed it.

The Drahk sniffs you and , determining that you have nothing it could consider a treat, lets you inside. 

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

A Cephalon appears before you.

”Your Master would like an Ambrosia and a Whiskey Malt.” It says. “The line seems on the floor will lead you to the brewery.

The brewery is several halls down. There are no guards outside the door, and inside it appears to be only manned by a small skeleton crew, a head mixer and three assistants. Most of the work seems to be done by automated machines.

"Hm... I am impressed," Holden muttered, observing the giant, polished golden machines as they concocted the artistically designed beverages within. He spotted a smaller, less industrial area that seemed to be where finished drinks were stored and served. Holden grabbed the appropriate glasses and perused through the Orokin hieroglyphics until he read the words he was looking for. He filled the glasses and started to follow the line on the floor presumably to Zaeed's residence.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Of course.” Tavor says. “Proceed.”

"Well, as far you already know, I have an ex-wife, she's more of just a really close friend now, due to my puppy-love with Sam" *He says, with a slight sigh of mentioning sam* "And I've got 2 daughters, Zuir Zi'Teer is my biological daughter, although she wasn't uh" *he clears his throat* "birthed. Arashi is not however, she is my ex-wife's child and well she did birth her, but she had the DNA injected into her, as far I recall"  

3 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

"Hm... I am impressed," Holden muttered, observing the giant, polished golden machines as they concocted the artistically designed beverages within. He spotted a smaller, less industrial area that seemed to be where finished drinks were stored and served. Holden grabbed the appropriate glasses and perused through the Orokin hieroglyphics until he read the words he was looking for. He filled the glasses and started to follow the line on the floor presumably to Zaeed's residence.

The lights lead to a closed and locked door. 

“Place the drinks on the tray.” The Cephalon says. “You are dismissed for now.”

The lights lead to a closed and locked door. 

“Place the drinks on the tray.” The Cephalon says. “You are dismissed for now.”

Holden carefully placed them onto the tray and turned back down the hallway. He figured now would be a good time to start exploring the place and memorize the layout using his photographic memory.

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Well, as far you already know, I have an ex-wife, she's more of just a really close friend now, due to my puppy-love with Sam" *He says, with a slight sigh of mentioning sam* "And I've got 2 daughters, Zuir Zi'Teer is my biological daughter, although she wasn't uh" *he clears his throat* "birthed. Arashi is not however, she is my ex-wife's child and well she did birth her, but she had the DNA injected into her, as far I recall"  

“When we reclaim what is ours they will if course be given their place.” Tavor says. “Neveah will be provided lodging for the time being. However recovery of Zuri will be difficult, with the Grineer siege. While we could break the siege, such would draw attention to ourselves, and that is something I wish to avoid.”