Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roaming Fortress (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

36 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Holden wordlessly followed him.

*He closes the door, locks it* "Look, you need know the truth" *He says* "But I must warn you, if this word gets out, we'll be both either be killed or thrown into jail, or just likely be killed" *His hand jesters and body movement seems to be as if Zaeed is arguing with him, but his tone of voice betrays it* "My personal room, should be enough to for us to disccsue this alone, but" *He sighs, he leans in closer, only for him to hear, his face is just on the side of his, to avoid lip-reading, but his hand is firmly on his shuolder, its almost if hes soclding him* "I was threated to be a spy for Fel, she sent me here to gather infomaiton on thease people and her husbend contcated me via a mental link, if I fail this mission I willl perish, and my daugter will lose a father" *He sighs* "I can't let that happen, so I will give you all the info you need, to help your Veil foke, I will admit, I've had a few run-ins with them, I may not agree with their meothods, but I respect Holy Rell and  Palladino, we're close freinds, well altest Palla is"

*He looks up to him, with anger, showing his power over his mear servant,  but again his tone is calm, he throws his datapad onto the floor, at his feet, he gestures with hand rudely for him to pick it up* "I will admit, I feel...uncomfortable here but I don't understand why this should be everything I always wanted"  

"Look, Holden, I am thankful you broke me out of here, but I'm not stupid, a Red Veil will never side with the old Oorkin, I know your up to something, you tone and eye movement, your body, tell's me it all, but you need to work with me, right now, I can't afford to blow my cover, we're going on a mission to save my daughter, but really, she'll be here to help me, but I need you to cuase a disctrction, while I go to Fel and Ryoko, so I can give them the infomaiton I have" *He sighs* "Can I trust you to do this?"

Edited by -Platinum-
Fixed Error

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He closes the door, locks it* "Look, you need know the truth" *He says* "But I must warn you, if this word gets out, we'll be both either be killed or thrown into jail, or just likely be killed" *His hand jesters and body movement seems to be as if Zaeed is arguing with him, but his tone of voice betrays it* "My personal room, should be enough to for us to disccsue this alone, but" *He sighs, he leans in closer, only for him to hear, his face is just on the side of his, to avoid lip-reading, but his hand is firmly on his shuolder, its almost if hes soclding him* "I'm a spy for Fel, she sent me here to gather infomaiton on thease people and her husbend contcated me via a mental link, if I fail this mission I willl perish, and my daugter will lose a father" *He sighs* "I can't let that happen, so I will give you all the info you need, to help your Veil foke, I will admit, I've had a few run-ins with them, I may not agree with their meothods, but I respect Holy Rell and  Palladino, we're close freinds, well altest Palla is"

*He looks up to him, with anger, showing his power over his mear servant,  but again his tone is calm, he throws his datapad onto the floor, at his feet, he gestures with hand rudely for him to pick it up* "I will admit, I feel...uncomfortable here but I don't understand why this should be everything I always wanted"  

"Look, Holden, I am thankful you broke me out of here, but I'm not stupid, a Red Veil will never side with the old Oorkin, I know your up to something, you tone and eye movement, your body, tell's me it all, but you need to work with me, right now, I can't afford to blow my cover, we're going on a mission to save my daughter, but really, she'll be here to help me, but I need you to cuase a disctrction, while I go to Fel and Ryoko, so I can give them the infomaiton I have" *He sighs* "Can I trust you to do this?"

Tavor watched the camera feed.

”Cephalon, why is there no audio?” He asked.

”Lady Sena has gotten into Kyne systems... again.” The Cephalon says. “I had to take several of them offline to begin repairs. I do not believe you want to hear what is being said.”

”Keep then offline for now.” Tavor says. “But notify me if anything like this happens again.”

He cut the channel.

The Cephalon felt relieved. Odd, it should have felt ashamed for allowing such damage to its systems. It felt... odd... perhaps a system diagnostic was in order. No, it could do that later. 

A fragment of blue light zipped between a line of code, changing another symbol before darting into a null packet to hide.

In life Athena had been a master hacker, and code was so much easier to change when you could touch it. Mistress Felicity would have to do without a Cephalon for a while.

Athena had a mission to complete.

24 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He closes the door, locks it* "Look, you need know the truth" *He says* "But I must warn you, if this word gets out, we'll be both either be killed or thrown into jail, or just likely be killed" *His hand jesters and body movement seems to be as if Zaeed is arguing with him, but his tone of voice betrays it* "My personal room, should be enough to for us to disccsue this alone, but" *He sighs, he leans in closer, only for him to hear, his face is just on the side of his, to avoid lip-reading, but his hand is firmly on his shuolder, its almost if hes soclding him* "I was threated to be a spy for Fel, she sent me here to gather infomaiton on thease people and her husbend contcated me via a mental link, if I fail this mission I willl perish, and my daugter will lose a father" *He sighs* "I can't let that happen, so I will give you all the info you need, to help your Veil foke, I will admit, I've had a few run-ins with them, I may not agree with their meothods, but I respect Holy Rell and  Palladino, we're close freinds, well altest Palla is"

Holden did his best not to think of what kind of relationship the coy trader had with the Holy Speaker. He cleared his throat.
"I am here for the same reason you are. To infiltrate and obtain knowledge on this despicable bunch of neo-Orokin fanatics. I have dealt with the corruption of this world, both physical and spiritual, ever since I was a child. But there is nothing like the corruption of the Orokin. It befouls the air here, infecting the food and the water with its sickly sweetness. That man, Lord Shen. I do not recognize him, but I have seen that he serves the Veil. Or he had. He too has fallen under the corruption of the Orokin, a shadow disguised as light. I will see to it that he is dead by the time we are done here." Holden's fists had become clenched, his muscles tense. The shirt at his biceps had developed a small tear at the seams.

He relaxed. "I will help you, Zaeed. You helped me get in here, and I will help you, and your daughter, get out." He cracked his knuckles. "So, what is the plan?"

1 minute ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Holden did his best not to think of what kind of relationship the coy trader had with the Holy Speaker. He cleared his throat.
"I am here for the same reason you are. To infiltrate and obtain knowledge on this despicable bunch of neo-Orokin fanatics. I have dealt with the corruption of this world, both physical and spiritual, ever since I was a child. But there is nothing like the corruption of the Orokin. It befouls the air here, infecting the food and the water with its sickly sweetness. That man, Lord Shen. I do not recognize him, but I have seen that he serves the Veil. Or he had. He too has fallen under the corruption of the Orokin, a shadow disguised as light. I will see to it that he is dead by the time we are done here." Holden's fists had become clenched, his muscles tense. The shirt at his biceps had developed a small tear at the seams.

He relaxed. "I will help you, Zaeed. You helped me get in here, and I will help you, and your daughter, get out." He cracked his knuckles. "So, what is the plan?"

*He nods* "Thank you, our plan is on the datapad, take a good read, for now, we must return to our mission, lets go" *He opens the door, after unlocking it, and walks out* "I don't want you causing any more trouble understood Holden?" *He suddenly says*

<The datapad: It appears, Zaeed has been logging everything they've said and he's put information about the slavery down as well, it seems to inform him, that his job is to keep blending in and gather as much info as possible, once they arrive at Lua, dispose of info and then get Zuri out. but he needs to make a distraction so he can get to Fel/Roko safely*

15 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "Thank you, our plan is on the datapad, take a good read, for now, we must return to our mission, lets go" *He opens the door, after unlocking it, and walks out* "I don't want you causing any more trouble understood Holden?" *He suddenly says*

<The datapad: It appears, Zaeed has been logging everything they've said and he's put information about the slavery down as well, it seems to inform him, that his job is to keep blending in and gather as much info as possible, once they arrive at Lua, dispose of info and then get Zuri out. but he needs to make a distraction so he can get to Fel/Roko safely*

21 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Sena is waiting outside, twirling a Fang Prime dagger with a bored expression. 

“Shuttle is ready.” She says. “Once Shen and Eli give the all clear I’ll get us moonside.”

Sometime later, both Krunk and Thraks were done with their portion of food, leaving a few scraps of food left on their plates.

Thraks: "Thanks for the food. It was quite good" he thanked kilian.

"By the way, I have a quick question to you; did you know anything about the previous quartermaster of the shooting range?" he asked as it wouldn't hurt to find out more information about the previous of owner of that place.

4 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Sometime later, both Krunk and Thraks were done with their portion of food, leaving a few scraps of food left on their plates.

Thraks: "Thanks for the food. It was quite good" he thanked kilian.

"By the way, I have a quick question to you; did you know anything about the previous quartermaster of the shooting range?" he asked as it wouldn't hurt to find out more information about the previous of owner of that place.

“You remember the captain I mentioned.” Kilan says. “Well he couldn’t serve on the front lines with his injury, but the clone knew his weapons.”

Edited by Rakawan

22 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“You remember the captain I mentioned.” Kilan says. “Well he couldn’t serve on the front lines with his injury, but the clone knew his weapons.”

Thraks: "I see...I suppose that makes sense when you think about it"

Krunk: "So...should I take these plates to the kitchen to clean them up? I could do that if you are busy" he asked kilian.

13 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Thraks: "I see...I suppose that makes sense when you think about it"

Krunk: "So...should I take these plates to the kitchen to clean them up? I could do that if you are busy" he asked kilian.

“I’ve got it.” Kilan says. “Besides you two deserve a break. Go walk around for a bit, I’ll manage the kitchens.”

14 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Sena is waiting outside, twirling a Fang Prime dagger with a bored expression. 

“Shuttle is ready.” She says. “Once Shen and Eli give the all clear I’ll get us moonside.”

*He walks over* "Sorry about the wait, had a bit..of an argument, but all dealt with now" *He heads to the shuttle bay* "Cephalon are you online?, I need to speak to you in alone"

50 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He walks over* "Sorry about the wait, had a bit..of an argument, but all dealt with now" *He heads to the shuttle bay* "Cephalon are you online?, I need to speak to you in alone"

“Of course my Lord.” The Cephalon says. “What do you need?”

Just now, Rakawan said:

“Of course my Lord.” The Cephalon says. “What do you need?”

"I need you to repair my systems in my room, I noticed that they were damaged and I'll like to know why what happened exactly?" *He asks* "Cuz I'll feel safer at night if someone doesn't stab me in the night and there's no gas or video proof"

11 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"I need you to repair my systems in my room, I noticed that they were damaged and I'll like to know why what happened exactly?" *He asks* "Cuz I'll feel safer at night if someone doesn't stab me in the night and there's no gas or video proof"

“It will be done.” It says. “I have no evidence of damage prior to Lady Sena’s tampering. It is likely her actions resulted in the damage. Rest assisted your room will be secure while you rest. You will not be on any danger.”

39 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“It will be done.” It says. “I have no evidence of damage prior to Lady Sena’s tampering. It is likely her actions resulted in the damage. Rest assisted your room will be secure while you rest. You will not be on any danger.”

"Good good, if there's any kind you find, I need you to dispose of it at once, I don't want Sena in trouble, so make sure you do a factory-reset" *He heads to the shuttle bay*

On 2/7/2018 at 2:37 PM, Rakawan said:

The pack on Kril’s back explodes. Flames burst across his body as he roars a challenge. 

A spike of pure ice stabs through his chest from behind, similar spikes impaling the corrupted with him, ice spreading from it to cover them.

The ice shatters with a blinding flash.

Ha’ruk pauses for a moment, attempting to process what just happened. The ice was clearly not natural, he could only come to one conclusion. “Tenno.”

13 minutes ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

Ha’ruk pauses for a moment, attempting to process what just happened. The ice was clearly not natural, he could only come to one conclusion. “Tenno.”

A black and green Frost Prime, trimmed with silver, steps forward, loading a Hek under its arm with one hand while the other manipulates a small screen. 

“We have five minutes until the corrupted overrun this area.” Darrin’s voice says. “Dropship is inbound to provide extraction. ETA four minutes, thirty-three seconds. Armory is intact, target gear will need to be packed for transport.”

The frame turns to look at Luc.

”General Luc, we will need an exfiltration route, the ceiling panel in the corner is rusted. A few rounds should be enough.”

He turns to you.

”Ha’ruk, your melee troops can hold the door while the others pack.” He says. “I will pull any records that remain intact on the armory terminal.”

Edited by Rakawan

16 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Good good, if there's any kind you find, I need you to dispose of it at once, I don't want Sena in trouble, so make sure you do a factory-reset" *He heads to the shuttle bay*

Sena follows you to a shuttle, taking the pilots seat.

Edited by Rakawan

10 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sits down* "Thank god, someone knows how to fly a shuttle"

“I’m just thankful someone is finally allowing me to fly.” Sena says. 

The shuttle lurches off the ground, tilting to one side and leaping out of the bay. 

“Preparing to activate tower defenses.” Shen says. “We should be ready when you arrive.”

The shuttle moves past the fleet, aiming towardsa floating portal.

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

“I’m just thankful someone is finally allowing me to fly.” Sena says. 

The shuttle lurches off the ground, tilting to one side and leaping out of the bay. 

“Preparing to activate tower defenses.” Shen says. “We should be ready when you arrive.”

The shuttle moves past the fleet, aiming towardsa floating portal.

*Zaeed kicks back and relaxes* "Let me know when where here"

29 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A black and green Frost Prime, trimmed with silver, steps forward, loading a Hek under its arm with one hand while the other manipulates a small screen. 

“We have five minutes until the corrupted overrun this area.” Darrin’s voice says. “Dropship is inbound to provide extraction. ETA four minutes, thirty-three seconds. Armory is intact, target gear will need to be packed for transport.”

The frame turns to look at Luc.

”General Luc, we will need an exfiltration route, the ceiling panel in the corner is rusted. A few rounds should be enough.”

He turns to you.

”Ha’ruk, your melee troops can hold the door while the others pack.” He says. “I will pull any records that remain intact on the armory terminal.”

Ha’ruk chuckled a little “Now I’m listening to Tenno? Alright, got no choice I guess. You two, you heard him. Hold the door.” Ha’ruk pointed to the two with ack and brunts

7 minutes ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

Ha’ruk chuckled a little “Now I’m listening to Tenno? Alright, got no choice I guess. You two, you heard him. Hold the door.” Ha’ruk pointed to the two with ack and brunts

“You are listening to a General of Steel Meridian.” Darrin says. “Race does not diminish the authority of that title.”

He begins hacking a panel.

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

“I’ve got it.” Kilan says. “Besides you two deserve a break. Go walk around for a bit, I’ll manage the kitchens.”

Krunk: "Oh...um..do you have any suggestion on where we should go?" he asked to be sure, he thought.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

“You are listening to a General of Steel Meridian.” Darrin says. “Race does not diminish the authority of that title.”

He begins hacking a panel.

Ha'ruk silently rolled his eyes and listened to the Frost's orders.

1 minute ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Krunk: "Oh...um..do you have any suggestion on where we should go?" he asked to be sure, he thought.

“Well there are the dueling pits, of you’d like to blow off some steam.” Kilan says. “R & D could also use some testers for new weapons. There may be a holo-vid playing in the officer’s bar. And, of course, you could always watch the amusing spectacle that is Mok’s daily attempt to convince Cressa that Ogma Racing would be a productive and efficient pastime to implement.”