Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roaming Fortress (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

17 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He smiles* "Thanks, I'll try to work on them, although I'll need to find the right people first" *He sighs* "The only other reason, for such a body, is to change my ID, alteast, physical wise, so I'm no longer wanted by everyone in the galaxy, a place to lay low, until they believe they've won" *He looks to her* "On training and dating, who you think is the best to talk to?" *He perks a brow* "You know, I think your bother is wrong about you, only caring about your job, but you do care about others, or alteast know your way around them"

“Shen can help with weapons training.” She says. “Though he can be an unforgiving teacher. Namon knows a trick or two as well. Eli would be your best shot for dating adevice but you’d need to smooth things over with him.”

She laughs.

”My brother may play the sort of a timid bookworm but don’t Be fooled.” She says. “He is as cunning and ambitious as the rest of us.”

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Shen can help with weapons training.” She says. “Though he can be an unforgiving teacher. Namon knows a trick or two as well. Eli would be your best shot for dating adevice but you’d need to smooth things over with him.”

She laughs.

”My brother may play the sort of a timid bookworm but don’t Be fooled.” She says. “He is as cunning and ambitious as the rest of us.”

*He sighs* "Right, I'll see about Shen, I rather avoid eil right now" *He looks to her* "Hey, thanks for the talk, quite the silver tongue you have there" *He smirks, patting her shoulder* "Your free to go back to what you where doing, need to make a call, unless....there is something on your mind?"

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sighs* "Right, I'll see about Shen, I rather avoid eil right now" *He looks to her* "Hey, thanks for the talk, quite the silver tongue you have there" *He smirks, patting her shoulder* "Your free to go back to what you where doing, need to make a call, unless....there is something on your mind?"

“Honestly I’d rather go get some sleep.” She said. “I did just spend several hours being interrogated.”

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

“Honestly I’d rather go get some sleep.” She said. “I did just spend several hours being interrogated.”

*His eyes widen a bit* "...I...Sena, I...I'm so sorry, I..if..knew you whuold of" *He looks to her scars* "Dammit, WTC will pay for hurting you, how chuold they do such a thing to such a pertty girl?,..I..won't leave you like that agian Sena, I can promise you that" *He nods* "I'll let you go now, but hey, if theres anything you need, medical supplys or something you'll like to have, let me kown, I'll try to get it for you"

16 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*His eyes widen a bit* "...I...Sena, I...I'm so sorry, I..if..knew you whuold of" *He looks to her scars* "Dammit, WTC will pay for hurting you, how chuold they do such a thing to such a pertty girl?,..I..won't leave you like that agian Sena, I can promise you that" *He nods* "I'll let you go now, but hey, if theres anything you need, medical supplys or something you'll like to have, let me kown, I'll try to get it for you"

“This is war Zaeed.” She says. “People don’t get spared because they are pretty. I would have done the same in their shoes.”

She shakes her head.

”Our healers have seen to my wounds well enough.” She says. “All I need is rest for now.”

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“This is war Zaeed.” She says. “People don’t get spared because they are pretty. I would have done the same in their shoes.”

She shakes her head.

”Our healers have seen to my wounds well enough.” She says. “All I need is rest for now.”

"Go ahead, have a good rest, although if you need an extra pillow, you know where to find me" *He chuckles, he sits down, on the desk* "You got that number yet, Cehp?"

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Go ahead, have a good rest, although if you need an extra pillow, you know where to find me" *He chuckles, he sits down, on the desk* "You got that number yet, Cehp?"

“Yes, however you are being hailed by two incredibly rude individuals who claim to be your offspring.” It says. “I have my doubts but they wish to speak with you.”

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Yes, however you are being hailed by two incredibly rude individuals who claim to be your offspring.” It says. “I have my doubts but they wish to speak with you.”

"Offspring?" *He patches them in* "Let them speak, oh and its Daughters, Cehp, not offsprings, offspring is a term used if, say I wanted to make an offspring with...someone and the ma_egh never mind" *He looks to the coms* "Zuir, Kari"

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Offspring?" *He patches them in* "Let them speak, oh and its Daughters, Cehp, not offsprings, offspring is a term used if, say I wanted to make an offspring with...someone and the ma_egh never mind" *He looks to the coms* "Zuir, Kari"

47 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Nothing else thank you" *She says*

Edited by Rakawan

:3

"Zaeed, I trust you understand that you know of Eil's betrayal" *She snaps* "He tried to sell me out, to save his damm dismal in distress, by putting us in danger, how to do you justify, that because if that happens agian, they will be a target" *She growls*

------

"Now, now" *He says* "Sena was under the hands of WTC, If I was there, I whuold of saved her myself, I will punish eil, for his actions, but I heard a tale, that you also did the same, is this true?" *He asks calmly*

----

"Of course not, Eil was an ally, we were going to work something out, but he had to draw a weapon on me and focus me to go with the WTC, tell me, what if Zuir was beaten or I was, your own children" *She persists*

-----

"Eil whuold be dead, if that happened to you, you have my word on that" *He says* "But Sena, needed help and all you did was leave and take Zuir, where you chuold of helped! Sena is in bad shape and its a by sheer luck that sh_"

___

"Oh cut the white knight act, Zaeed, the only reason why you care so much about her, is because you want to...." *She snarls* "WE'RE FRIENDS, Kari" *Zaeed snaps*

----

"I am bringing Zuir and myself to you, but I will warn you, if ANY of your Oorkin Zelotus, touch my sister, I will gun them down" *She says* "Understood?"

------

"I'll speak to Tavor, about this, for now, cool your jets and relax for a bit, I suggest you hold your location until I pick you up, understood?" *He closes the coms* "Cehp, contact VK8-Aashi"

13 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Zaeed, I trust you understand that you know of Eil's betrayal" *She snaps* "He tried to sell me out, to save his damm dismal in distress, by putting us in danger, how to do you justify, that because if that happens agian, they will be a target" *She growls*

------

"Now, now" *He says* "Sena was under the hands of WTC, If I was there, I whuold of saved her myself, I will punish eil, for his actions, but I heard a tale, that you also did the same, is this true?" *He asks calmly*

----

"Of course not, Eil was an ally, we were going to work something out, but he had to draw a weapon on me and focus me to go with the WTC, tell me, what if Zuir was beaten or I was, your own children" *She persists*

-----

"Eil whuold be dead, if that happened to you, you have my word on that" *He says* "But Sena, needed help and all you did was leave and take Zuir, where you chuold of helped! Sena is in bad shape and its a by sheer luck that sh_"

___

"Oh cut the white knight act, Zaeed, the only reason why you care so much about her, is because you want to...." *She snarls* "WE'RE FRIENDS, Kari" *Zaeed snaps*

----

"I am bringing Zuir and myself to you, but I will warn you, if ANY of your Oorkin Zelotus, touch my sister, I will gun them down" *She says* "Understood?"

------

"I'll speak to Tavor, about this, for now, cool your jets and relax for a bit, I suggest you hold your location until I pick you up, understood?" *He closes the coms* "Cehp, contact VK8-Aashi"

“Attempting to contact.” The Cephalon says. “Please stand by.”

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

------

----

-----

___

----

------

The Cephalon reappears.

”It seems the connection was terminated.” It says. “Someone forcibly closed the channel it was being routed through. I suspect the reclamation does not want us reaching out to someone on Lua.”

It pauses.

”Sir I just received a file that may be of interest to you.”

The file shows Kari’s message to the WTC as well as a sound byte if her and Eli both mentioning their plans to sell the other out. The sender is listed only as “a friend”.

Edited by Rakawan

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Cephalon reappears.

”It seems the connection was terminated.” It says. “Someone forcibly closed the channel it was being routed through. I suspect the reclamation does not want us reaching out to someone on Lua.”

It pauses.

”Sir I just received a file that may be of interest to you.”

The file shows Kari’s message to the WTC as well as a sound byte if her and Eli both mentioning their plans to sell the other out. The sender is listed only as “a friend”.

*Zaeed sighs* "A fabaction, clearly and does he want the Kuva or not?" *He snaps* "Why is she even on Lua?, ugh hail them agian, If Tavor wants the Kuva, he'll have to take risks, if not try K0"

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed sighs* "A fabaction, clearly and does he want the Kuva or not?" *He snaps* "Why is she even on Lua?, ugh hail them agian, If Tavor wants the Kuva, he'll have to take risks, if not try K0"

“Sir all communication requests to the Lua surface are being blocked. Is there another location I could reach them at, a dojo perhaps?” It asks.

“Sir all communication requests to the Lua surface are being blocked. Is there another location I could reach them at, a dojo perhaps?” It asks.

*Zaeed sighs* "I swear, my own shadow is laughing at me right now" *He scoffs* "Dojo-7-8-007-K7, Oro" *He says* "Hail that, it should provide an uplink, they'll answer once you hail, their password is: Orokin Blight, make sure they hear it"

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed sighs* "I swear, my own shadow is laughing at me right now" *He scoffs* "Dojo-7-8-007-K7, Oro" *He says* "Hail that, it should provide an uplink, they'll answer once you hail, their password is: Orokin Blight, make sure they hear it"

The Cephalon sends a message to the channel, containing the password.

The Cephalon sends a message to the channel, containing the password.

<The Channel Opens: The voice is clearly modified, to avoid detection, it seems there's no possible way to track their call or even ID them, they are using a lot of devices to block everything they can>

"7-8-8, Confirmed: Hello Zaeed Zi'teer, you have balls, contacting us agian, what do you want?"  *The caller asks*

"I'm here regarding a trade, Kuva, a lot of it and that deal we made" *He says calmly*

"You are lucky that my best agent, likes you" *He snaps back* "Very well, we'll play along, but we are not meeting face to face, I'll send Eliza, she'll give you the Kuva, how much?"

*He looks to the side, using the com* "My lord" *He asks* "How much Kuva, do we need?"

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

<The Channel Opens: The voice is clearly modified, to avoid detection, it seems there's no possible way to track their call or even ID them, they are using a lot of devices to block everything they can>

"7-8-8, Confirmed: Hello Zaeed Zi'teer, you have balls, contacting us agian, what do you want?"  *The caller asks*

"I'm here regarding a trade, Kuva, a lot of it and that deal we made" *He says calmly*

"You are lucky that my best agent, likes you" *He snaps back* "Very well, we'll play along, but we are not meeting face to face, I'll send Eliza, she'll give you the Kuva, how much?"

*He looks to the side, using the com* "My lord" *He asks* "How much Kuva, do we need?"

The Cephalon connects you to Tavor.

”About six vials at least.” He says. “Ten if you can get that many. So twenty-one thousand to thirty five thousand motes.”

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Cephalon connects you to Tavor.

”About six vials at least.” He says. “Ten if you can get that many. So twenty-one thousand to thirty five thousand motes.”

*Zaeed notes it down and sends* "Thank you" *He looks to the screen* "This much"

"Very well, I'll send Eliza, and of your other request, but you have something that belongs to us too" *He says* "Also, Eliza will talk to you alone"

"Of course, also send K-J devices too, void-range and shuttle 808s, and one teleport pad, throwable" *He says* "Don't be late, we'll meet on the ship"

"Very well, but understand we'll be bringing armed guards, we won't take chances" *He says firmly* "Make sure your boss, is ready" *Before Zaeed can finish the deal closes and he logs off, the Cephalon will then notice the call-ID changed, no longer the password or code works*

6 hours ago, Rakawan said:

“I think you underestimate how many people we interact with on a daily basis.” The Prosecutor says with a laugh. “Hang on.”

There is a beep then The intercom crackles to life.

”Attention all hands. Grineer attack on Cetus imminent. All marines report to your commanders.” It says. “Repeat, Grineer attack on Cetus imminent.”

Thraks look around the lab while he waited for the Prosecutor to finish his "speech"

1 minute ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Thraks look around the lab while he waited for the Prosecutor to finish his "speech"

((He did finish his little speech.))

”Didn’t you say your friend was down there.” The Prosecutor asks.

20 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed notes it down and sends* "Thank you" *He looks to the screen* "This much"

"Very well, I'll send Eliza, and of your other request, but you have something that belongs to us too" *He says* "Also, Eliza will talk to you alone"

"Of course, also send K-J devices too, void-range and shuttle 808s, and one teleport pad, throwable" *He says* "Don't be late, we'll meet on the ship"

"Very well, but understand we'll be bringing armed guards, we won't take chances" *He says firmly* "Make sure your boss, is ready" *Before Zaeed can finish the deal closes and he logs off, the Cephalon will then notice the call-ID changed, no longer the password or code works*

“Shall I prepare a shuttle for you?” The Cephalon asks.

23 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Shall I prepare a shuttle for you?” The Cephalon asks.

"Yes, but for safety concerns, I want Sena with me and two guards, I'll see if we can make a bigger deal, make a legion together, we need allies, not enemies" *He says* "We'll be meeting on a primed landing craft, unless Tavor trusts me, who have them as a guest on this ship?" *He says* "Either way, place the requests please"