Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Split Screen

MaxBulletbite

I think it would be great if you included a split screen option. In the new PS4 and on the PC version. On the PC version, one player gets the Xbox game pad, and the other player gets the keyboard. Who gets them should be optional. Or they could both use a game pad. Please reply to this and tell me what you think.

I think it might be a good idea for the PS4 [and Xbox if they go that far]. As for the PC... it might be pushing it lol

Graphics might go a little too crazy if a small screen is doing split-screen 2 player.

That is a really good idea, I'd like it. For the multiple accounts being signed in simultaneously problem a solution would using one for both players. They can use what the "host" has. No the "guest" won't get affinity for his/her account, but can help the other guy to level his stuff and vice-versa.

• 2 weeks later...

That is a really good idea, I'd like it. For the multiple accounts being signed in simultaneously problem a solution would using one for both players. They can use what the "host" has. No the "guest" won't get affinity for his/her account, but can help the other guy to level his stuff and vice-versa.

Yeah! That would work!

Um don't break what is already working.

There are already a lot of graphic issues on PC right now. Split screen feature sounds like a lot of work and coding, that I do not believe they can get it right without many patches. It will just end up getting people angry.

Oh not mention if split screen "actually" works, what about if 2 players on same PC/console both are trying to host 4 players game? You end up having 1 machine trying to host for 8 players.