Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

exclusive mission it automatically randomizes your loadout

Soviet47

7 hours ago, Soviet47 said:

Sounds good, at least you could randomize your own inventory.

As soon as I joined I find myself in Ember that I just put Forma into with a barely modded MK-1 Braton, unranked Viper, and Fang that I forgot to sell, the objective is to assassinate Kela. Thanks but no, thank. And after that succeed or not I have to re-equip myself with my regular loadout everytime I want to play regular mission.

1 hour ago, R3b3ll10n90s said:

As soon as I joined I find myself in Ember that I just put Forma into with a barely modded MK-1 Braton, unranked Viper, and Fang that I forgot to sell, the objective is to assassinate Kela. Thanks but no, thank. And after that succeed or not I have to re-equip myself with my regular loadout everytime I want to play regular mission.

Which part of "optional" you did not understand? :/

On 6/1/2018 at 2:54 AM, R3b3ll10n90s said:

Then tell me why do I bother playing it as if it doesn't have anything interesting except challenge?

It's very simple: if you don't like it, then you don't play it.

By the other side, even an optional mission deserves some kind of reward, not exclussive, but according to the difficulty in a equip/mission ratio.

41 minutes ago, Soviet47 said:

It's very simple: if you don't like it, then you don't play it.

By the other side, even an optional mission deserves some kind of reward, not exclussive, but according to the difficulty in a equip/mission ratio.

Great, nothing special, completely random and vast range of reward pool, chance to get salty and rage quit due to contradiction of mission difficulty and loadout, high chance to meet disappointment in the same way Baro Ki Teer offered, unnecessary challenge, what an exciting game mode. Don't like, don't play, no criticize, nice logic.

Aside from forcing player to hoarding a lot of redundant gears for MR, now WF also forces you to minmax every single gears by a ton of formas and potatoes just to not draw weak gears when randomizes. 

Nice campaign for player retention and raising plat sales. 

6 hours ago, R3b3ll10n90s said:

Great, nothing special, completely random and vast range of reward pool, chance to get salty and rage quit due to contradiction of mission difficulty and loadout, high chance to meet disappointment in the same way Baro Ki Teer offered, unnecessary challenge, what an exciting game mode. Don't like, don't play, no criticize, nice logic.

I never say don't criticize. I can see that you don't like the idea, it is fine.

But i just don't get your point of speaking trash of the mode without even give a complementary idea about this game mode.

All that you need to say is i don't like. I think it would be better on this way... but, hey it's your logic, doesn't it?

1 hour ago, saltygr33n said:

Oh gawd, I got a rank 0 weapon and warframe I do not play, I'll let the team carry me, thanks!

Oh no, your teammates are just as useless as you and the objective is to defend against level 60 enemies.

2 hours ago, Soviet47 said:

I never say don't criticize. I can see that you don't like the idea, it is fine.

But i just don't get your point of speaking trash of the mode without even give a complementary idea about this game mode.

All that you need to say is i don't like. I think it would be better on this way... but, hey it's your logic, doesn't it?

You want suggestion? Alright, here is my idea. Whatever loadout you gonna get are unmodded or has fixed pre-modded which is not your own just like Conclave where your mod get stripped. And the enemies are randomized but no higher than level 15 or certain range of levels dev see fit. That's how you randomize your loadout for special mission. If there are some challenges during the mission, that's another story. And the reward pool. make it worth it, something likes corrupted mod or drift mod would be appreciated.

This can come only from someone that upkeep meta weapons + 2-3 side grades.

Do you realize how many potato shooters I have?  I am totally not dying to enter a random mission with a normal Rhino that has not seen mod update for 3 years, a Prova vandal (that has 0 mods in it) and a bloody Cernos Prime on top of it.

We actually have sorties that have restrictions like sniper only, melee only, assault rifle only, etc.

That said, one potential issue with the idea of random loadout mission is there will be excessive aborting and reentering by people who want to bypass this system to get an easier- to-use loadout and/or weapons that they actually own, which will render this thing pointless.