Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Can’t Complete Junctions with Crafting Requirements [Fixed!]

(XBOX)xKarateWolfx

Hey Tenno! 

We have spent a lot of time investigating this issue, as it has proven to be one of the more difficult bugs to reproduce so that we can properly work on a fix. However, I have some good news! The next console update will bring a fix that will properly unlock Junctions after weapon crafting requirements have been fulfilled. While we continue working on that update to send to cert, we have a temporary fix that may help you in the meantime. If you are stuck at a Junction unable to unlock it, try running a mission first before claiming the crafted item required for the Junction, it should track properly for the Junction if you do so. 

Thanks! 

I built the soma and it didn't work for me.. Devs please fix this

25 minutes ago, (Xbox One)WraithEmperor said:

Hey guys just started the game a few weeks ago and I just finished Pluto however the sedna junction seems to have a bug problem. It says I need to craft a weapon requiring mastery Rank 5 or higher. I just crafted the Soma because I recently reached rank 6. But for some reason the mission still isn't complete. Is there a fix for this? if so please let me know.

Edited by (XB1)WraithEmperor

• 1 month later...

I am having a similar issue with the Sedna Junction. I have checks next to all of my task but it is not unlocking. I thought maybe I had to unlock Eris Junction as well, so I completed those tasks to be on the safe side, but Eris unlocked just fine and Sedna still is not unlocking so that I can play the war within. If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate the help.    

Edited by (PS4)king_48

6 hours ago, (PS4)king_48 said:

I am having a similar issue with the Sedna Junction. I have checks next to all of my task but it is not unlocking. I thought maybe I had to unlock Eris Junction as well, so I completed those tasks to be on the safe side, but Eris unlocked just fine and Sedna still is not unlocking so that I can play the war within. If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate the help.    

You've unlocked all the nodes leading to the junction I assume?

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

So, it won't let you fight the specter or it won't activate the rail after you defeat the specter?  Or, can you not even select the node?

I cannot even select the node to fight the specter. it still has a lock on it but all the nodes are checked and completed