The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Video Of Post U9 Stuttering/freezing/rubberbanding

ADDpillz

this same rig just ran battlefield 3 on ultra with 30-40fps 30 min ago.

Rig:

Asus g75vx 

i7 3630qm 

8 gig RAM

64bit Windows 8

GTX 670MX 

THIS IS HAPPENING ALMOST EVERY GAME

Edited by ADDpillz

I never had any of these issues until this weekend. Not sure if the servers are having issues with how they are handling data with the double infinity weekend but the game is so full of lag, glitches and bugs this weekend that I will have to play another game until DE can look into it.

Rig:

Asus g75vx 

i7 3630qm 

8 gig RAM

64bit Windows 8

GTX 670MX 

THIS IS HAPPENING ALMOST EVERY GAME

Can you please open a support ticket and attach a copy of your EE.log as well as your DxDiag? Ideally it would be best if you used an EE log that was retrieved immediately after you have had this stuttering occur.

Your EE.log can be found at the following location:
%LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe

To retrieve your dxdiag simply follow these steps:
1. Hold down Win + R
2. Type "dxdiag" and click "OK" 
3. Click "Save all Information..." and save the text file to a location of your choice 

We tend to receive a very large number of support tickets so after you have submitted one I would suggest you look over this page (https://forums.warfr...system-crashes/). The page is meant to address system crashes however it might also help you diagnose and maybe even potentially fix the stuttering on your end. By the time you've checked everything over someone from support (or someone on the forums) should hopefully be in contact with you.

Thanks a lot!

Can you please open a support ticket and attach a copy of your EE.log as well as your DxDiag? Ideally it would be best if you used an EE log that was retrieved immediately after you have had this stuttering occur.

Your EE.log can be found at the following location:
%LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe

To retrieve your dxdiag simply follow these steps:
1. Hold down Win + R
2. Type "dxdiag" and click "OK" 
3. Click "Save all Information..." and save the text file to a location of your choice 

We tend to receive a very large number of support tickets so after you have submitted one I would suggest you look over this page (https://forums.warfr...system-crashes/). The page is meant to address system crashes however it might also help you diagnose and maybe even potentially fix the stuttering on your end. By the time you've checked everything over someone from support (or someone on the forums) should hopefully be in contact with you.

Thanks a lot!

This is not a performance issue, it is a issue with just this game unfortunately.

However, I will also do as you suggest. Hopefully the cause for this common problem can be addressed easier then.

Edited by rudzen