Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Good Way To Spend Revives....... =/

KamaNightfire

I was starting my first void run for the day, and decided to do a Tier 3 Extermination by myself, which is normally not a problem as I take my time to go through enemy after enemy.

I don't want THIS to be the first door I open.

1z50wie.png

If it wasn't for me being a Nova an setting off prime I would have easily died here by myself, I was lucky to have some form of cover behind me and in front of me beforehand, if this was an elevator i'd of died regardless. There were even 3+ more Corrupt Heavy behind the wall where the green arrow is. This shouldn't be the first thing I see on a solo run into the void.

and then further down the same mission, I open elevator doors to see this....

331hfvb.png

As you can tell by the time I used Prime I was already dead, why do you allow mobs to pile up outside doors like that, where I have little or no cover to defend myself.

I'm not so much complaining that it's hard, I enjoy a little challenge, but don't throw 10+ High-Tier mobs at me in a solo run outside the door, spread them out!

P.S. I know I'll get responses such as " Play in a group " and so forth. As I said i'm not stating this is hard, it's an unfair issue with piling everything in 1 spot just as you open doors or start a mission.

Edited by Cute

And this is why I use Shade. Oh, there's no cover? Okay, I'm invisible, we'll move till I'm in a good spot to fight them =P

Shade's really quite amazing for solo survivability. Only problem for her is those damn grenades deal a ridiculous amount of damage to my little Myon D=

Anyways, my favorite way to spend revives is when I fall through the floor randomly and then respawn dead in the parkour loot room I cleared about 45 seconds prior.

Edited by TheBlueJelly

My favourite part is spending revives when Moas on Venus can 2shot me. The best bit is that I get to use up to 4 in a row because I die again as I get up. The downside is that I only get to do this once a day per frame... so now my Nyx is busted for the day.

inb4 people point out that cover does not belong in a run-and-gun game and people should be expected to dodge all those bullets instead.

Yes, those people who point out that situations like this, where you instantly die because people keep planting their butts in cover then complaining the game's too easy (thus causing DE to massively up per-enemy damage) are created because of the people who demand more cover and higher damage mobs since they can't conceive of the idea that you might be expected to take fire in the open in a game about fast-paced movement.

Also, yes, ideally you should be dodging all those bullets, or at the very least, their aim. The fact that you can't and have to hide behind a wall is a flaw.

The people pointing out cover doesn't belong in a run-and-gun game are the ones who are most acutely aware of the shortcomings of current defensive moves, tyvm. The issue is that until cover is made unreliable or eliminated it's far simpler to just plunk cover down and pretend that fixes the problem and thus we get Gears of Warframe.

Which, as noted, makes you super-vulnerable when you go through the corridor of death when you don't have cover (literally, this is actually what military personnel call breaching through doors. The corridor of death. Because real combat is a cover-based shooter.)

Well this isn't so bad. Can't remember which extermination mission. Pretty sure its a low lvl infestation mission. Sounds easy? Yeah. No mobs from start all the way to the end. And guess what? all 147 mobs decided to spwn at extraction and ambush me.

Well this isn't so bad. Can't remember which extermination mission. Pretty sure its a low lvl infestation mission. Sounds easy? Yeah. No mobs from start all the way to the end. And guess what? all 147 mobs decided to spwn at extraction and ambush me.

Imagine having Nova there... *drools*

pretty much is a picture of nova getting raped cuz the lack of hard CC

Hehe tentacle raped... Ehem... I thought of a white bright flash followed by "Besides you there are no other life forms. Proceed to extraction"

But I guess worst case scenarios can happen as well...

Uh, what's with all the arrows and circles on the mobs' weak spots....?

Is that some sort of Add On script thingie? Is that even legal? *blinks* You need some script to tell you where weak points are these days?