Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When you press H

Towermice

Because where the weapon hit change too ( I think), I use it frequently ( changed to C to press more quickly) but never care too much about it.

Edit: I entered in the game to make sure. If you are in a cover you will hit the cover unless you take some distance.

Edited by Probta

Why not, let’s just say, change hands after pressing H? I mean, we are Tenno, ancient war gods that are supposed to cleanse the galaxy. We should be able to use both left and right hands in any situation, with any weapon.

So after pressing H you would hold the weapon with the other hand as you would with the regular animation, get what I’m trying to say?

Edited by BigEagle22

Problem is, main gun and sword are sheathed in specific places, and there is a transition when using melee. It would be fine if it was only switching between primary and secondary because you could mirror pre-existing animations.

Generally speaking this is about when using cover. In most cases, you aren't using melee attacks in cover. It wouldn't matter for something like the Furax, and it wouldn't affect the Dual Skana/Zoren much anyway.

I vote for ambidextrous Tenno. We are apparently ambidextrous already because we fire two Latos as accurate (Actually, much MORE accurately) as one Lato.

So why not two-handed weapons as well? Works for me.