Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option to turn off taunt comms?

GotEmCoooach

Could we please have an option to turn off boss taunt comms, like we have the option to turn off operator comms? I am so sick of Vay Hek's yelling. It's bad enough he's on every Law of Retribution run, then he was on every Plague Star run, and now he's on every Cetus run. I don't want to turn off comms entirely though as some of them are helpful (e.g. Juggernaut's gone, 30-second survival warning).

4 minutes ago, GotEmCoooach said:

Could we please have an option to turn off boss taunt comms, like we have the option to turn off operator comms? I am so sick of Vay Hek's yelling. It's bad enough he's on every Law of Retribution run, then he was on every Plague Star run, and now he's on every Cetus run. I don't want to turn off comms entirely though as some of them are helpful (e.g. Juggernaut's gone, 30-second survival warning).

Unforunately, I dont't think there is a way: maybe muting the transmissions might work (in the options), but idk if it'll just mute the Lotus or everything else. 

Yeah I agree, it's annoying. I think the problem is Vay Hek though. He's just annoying, period. I think he needs a rework (and a new larynx), just like Frohd Bek. 

• 3 weeks later...