Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asking about opinoin. Who should I bring to The Index, Nova or Nezha?

R3b3ll10n90s

Question

After the first experience at The Index with my Mesa I find that she is pretty meh or my build is not that solid. Now I come across 2 nice teleporter frames, Nova and Nezha, but the problem is which kind of teleport should I bring in?

Nova can teleport fast but I can't control the range. On the other hand, Nezha let me control the distance but he's pretty slow as his halo take time to travel.

4 answers to this question

I got quite a lot of use out of Nezha in the Index since his 3 lets him take a few good hits even when I'm carrying around a lot of points. At the time, though, I didn't know about Nova's damage reduction with her 1 (or maybe it didn't exist yet?) so at this point I'd probably just say try both, and see who gets better results.

6 minutes ago, KirukaChan said:

I got quite a lot of use out of Nezha in the Index since his 3 lets him take a few good hits even when I'm carrying around a lot of points. At the time, though, I didn't know about Nova's damage reduction with her 1 (or maybe it didn't exist yet?) so at this point I'd probably just say try both, and see who gets better results.

Nobody knows when the damage reduction was added to the game. People noticed over time but it was not documented till late 2017.

Maybe it was from the start. maybe it was somewhere in 2017. pretty much nobody knows. fun stuff.