Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe card game + app? "idea"

The other day i was thinking about DE and the attempt to branch out with the "amazing eternals" well they cancelled that,i wasn't surprised alot of co-op out there already so i thought what could they do , if they wanted to do something new then it hit me.

Card game.

Sorta like yu-gi-oh   you could use the mod cards in game to help with battling of avatars . " Avatar loki adds maiming strike loki does crit" "Foe adds rejuvina" you get the idea?

New players would have a starter set they could play warframe and collect mod cards  or buy packs like the mod packs in the wf market.....Possibly be an app you could you can play on the go.

Bonus feature could be that if you win matches you win credits that you can use in warframe.....Or have commercails and have perks for watching them like most f2p apps

Warframe has an app already that ties to your account,so i don't see why not

Just an idea .

Uhh, a stand-alone card game could be cool. But The prospect of a tie-in with the main game scares me. That road leads straight down into the lootbox territory of EA. What if there were exclusive weapons, frames, or cosmetics that were locked behind super rare cards that you could only get through buying booster packs? Nah, if they had a card game, I think it would need to be stand-alone.