The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

warframe crashes after 5 minutes

livingstonKratos

I open warframe normally and after 5-8 minutes the game just crashes leaving me with a black screen and only mouse visible, did a research told me to update gpu still nothing, unchecked dx 10-11 ,full screen still crashes still the pc is kinda old

Specs:

Amd a8 6410 (2ghz)

12gb ram

Amd r5 graphics 

I am having similar issues. Except my game is still going on in the background. I freeze on one frame and then everything else still runs. I can type, shoot, walk around, just can't see anything since I am stuck on one frame. It's getting really annoying, and my PC is pretty much brand new. i7-8700k, 1070, 16GB of RAM. I shouldn't be having this issue, and wasn't until a few days ago

• 1 month later...

Btw im adding that crashes started after eidolon updates and radeon adrenalin edition

tried rolling back drivers, didn't work

Waited for new update, didn't work 

Also my friends pc uses r5 graphics too and the problem is also present so I'll say is Warframe's incompatibility with amd chipset 

So ill just give up on the game since im not changing pc for just one game (once problem is fixed ill be back tho)

On 1/10/2018 at 9:29 AM, livingstonKratos said:

I open warframe normally and after 5-8 minutes the game just crashes leaving me with a black screen and only mouse visible, did a research told me to update gpu still nothing, unchecked dx 10-11 ,full screen still crashes still the pc is kinda old

Can you try verifying and optimizing your download cache via. the Warframe launcher settings? You can find these tools by clicking on the little cogwheel located on the top-right corner of your launcher.

If that does not help, then can you please send us a copy of your EE.log in a support ticket
Your EE.log can be found here.

For those with the game crash. Search and view the Event Viewer log. IF you use a x86 (32bit) system, this may be a issue with DEP, a windows setting that will kill any program using near/asking for more than 2gigs ram. Look up how to turn on DEP (Data Execution Prevention) except for programs you select to fix that. Now for those with x64 bit OS's, That event viewer log would be great to see.

Am ‎05‎.‎03‎.‎2018 um 15:38 schrieb [DE]Dmitri:

Can you try verifying and optimizing your download cache via. the Warframe launcher settings? You can find these tools by clicking on the little cogwheel located on the top-right corner of your launcher.

If that does not help, then can you please send us a copy of your EE.log in a support ticket
Your EE.log can be found here.

Already did submit a ticket, as i got the same Problems. ID #1169579 if you want to take a look at it.

It´s a TDR Crash and happens most of the time on doing bullet jumps.