Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Room Concepts

(XBOX)XEmotivexManixX

This is a compilation of some of the ideas I've had for new dojo rooms. This, of course, is from console Warframe perspective.

Training Room: A room kind of like Simaris's Simulacrum, but redesigned to fit the look of the Dojo Tileset. Like the Simulacrum, clan members be able to spawn enemies that they and other clan members have completed the Codex entries for; however, they'll also be able to spawn warframe specters made by clan members by using a node located near the entrance of the room.

Syndicate Rooms: Rooms for syndicates of the Architects' choosing, so that clan members will be able to turn in medallions without needing to go to the relays. Additionally, choosing to build one syndicate's room, should block Architects from building rooms for that syndicate's enemies and opposers. This could also allow clan members to gain a low amount of passive points with the hosted syndicates, and of course, lose points with those syndicates' enemies.

Temple of Honor (Reworked)The Temple of Honor shouldn't just be another room to pass by on your way to another area of the dojo. Another elevator should be implemented to descend into a corridor designed for MR Tests, sort of like the testing corridor in Simaris's room. This should allow clan members to engage in Mastery Rank Tests, not just one above their MR, but tests of all Mastery Ranks with available tests.

Mission Room: Just like in the relays, the dojo should have a room that clan members can engage in missions from.

Lunaro Court: A customizable Lunaro Court would be a great addition to the dojo. It should offer customizable goals and court styles. The goals to choose from would be all the goal types from each Lunaro Court in Conclave; and the court styles could be the style of any syndicate, Orokin-styled, or a style to fit the Dojo tileset.

Clan Lounge: This room will literally serve no purpose other than looking nice. After all, when your clan mates spend all day slaughtering enemies and grinding for resources, they need somewhere to lay back.

Alliance Hub: There should be a small dojo room with a transporter of a sort that sends clan leaders to their alliance's central hub. This could also open up the possibility for a new permission called "Emissary," that will allow clan members with the permission to access the Alliance Hub. The Alliance Hub would be used to strategize and socialize with other clans in the alliance; and contain its own Tenno, Orokin, Energy, Bio, and Chem Labs that have the completed projects for all the clans in the alliance available for purchase.

Tenno Lab (Reworked): With the reworking of the Focus system, and Operators themselves, it's only appropriate for the Tenno Lab to be reworked as well. The Tenno Lab should have amps and operator accessories only acquired normally by clan research.

Ostron Lab: With all the new things available on the Plains, there should be a dedicated clan room for weapons and tools of the Ostron people, only normally acquirable through clan research.

Edited by (XB1)Maxinimum17
Added Tags

Training Room: alternatively, have a teleporter or console that takes you directly to the simulacrum Ssimaris has. Less work, just as effective.

Syndicate Room(s): What if clan members are with opposing syndcates? Wouldn't the dojo be biased to its own clan members? (If the standing thing occurs) Otherwise, a place to hand in collectables would be great in the dojo.

Temple of Honour: Yes.

Mission Room: Yes.

Hell, why not put all the above into a 'Relay Room'.

Lunaro Room: A bit like the Duelling Room but for Lunaro? Sure why not. It is an under-played game-mode.

Clan Lounge: Sure, but... you know the benches we can craft as decoration? Would be great if those were usable too, something to sit on no matter where you are.

Alliance Hub: Hm... I'm not opposed or for this, it just seems like it would be a bit buggy. Also Orokin Lab with the solar rails would probably be the room for it.

Tenno Lab: Maybe in the future. But yes.

Ostron Lab: Since Ostron colonies are said to be found throughout the system... maybe? But then the planet hub for Open-World maps should have something different.

That tag, why not other consoles and PC?

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Maxinimum17 said:

Well, I thought it would be inappropriate, seeing as how PC is always ahead of the consoles, and I have no idea what the PS4 Warframe players would like to see.

All the same game.

Also, you know the Oracle room? The prerequisite for all the labs?
Considering its name, wouldn't it be useful if that could be a source of information.

13 minutes ago, INight00 said:

Hell, why not put all the above into a 'Relay Room'.

Ah, I see you've caught onto my fears. When I saw the region chat one day, I saw someone say, "Just let the noob relay get destroyed," and it dawned on me... What happens if we DO lose the relays? The answer... Implement relay rooms/functions into the dojo.

You don't need to click on it but... from this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/905865-dojo-stuff/

"Maybe something to help new players, a source of information. Players don't want to have to Alt-Tab into a web browser to use the wiki for information on how to progress and what to do..."

First an image I found:
2013-11-21_00011.jpg

The three factions should provide information on their planets, some lore maybe, unit weaknesses and resistances.
On the left side maybe add a console that talks about relics, fissures, the void, prime items.
On the right, tenno related: quests, warframes, sentinels, pets, mastery, planets, acquisition, then later - operator, focus.

Then front and centre (where the circle is but closer to the player), details on weapons, a hierachy of them, sentinels, pets, the more general questions.
It should be the Codex in our orbiters that give this information, but it can be quite daunting, this Oracle room will help in visually segregating the information.

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Maxinimum17 said:

What happens if we DO lose the relays?

DE did say they plan to introduce a way to rebuild the relays, how? We don't know yet. Hopefully it will be an epic event belittling Razorback and Fomorian.

4 minutes ago, INight00 said:

"Maybe something to help new players, a source of information. Players don't want to have to Alt-Tab into a web browser to use the wiki for information on how to progress and what to do..."

This idea is excellent, especially for console players. All y'all PC guys can Alt+Tab then quickly type "Warframe Wiki," but console, Xbox specifically, has to go into Games & Apps, enter Microsoft Edge, wait for it to load, then type out "Warframe Wiki" in the controller keyboard.

12 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Maxinimum17 said:

This idea is excellent, especially for console players. All y'all PC guys can Alt+Tab then quickly type "Warframe Wiki," but console, Xbox specifically, has to go into Games & Apps, enter Microsoft Edge, wait for it to load, then type out "Warframe Wiki" in the controller keyboard.

The only problem is, newer players that don't have access to dojos cant attain this bounty of info.
Then again, they are encouraged to join them as soon as possible...

Still, I like the ideas above, gives more purpose to ever so slightly revive the dojos.

Edited by INight00

1 minute ago, INight00 said:

Still, I like the ideas above, gives more purpose to ever so slightly revive the dojos.

Thanks (:

It is sad that Dojos pretty much have no real point after you get all the research completed. All they become are fancy alternatives to Maroo's Bazaar and places to train mobility in the Obstacle Course; and with the new rework of the duel room causing so many glitches, there's literally no point in trying to duel.