Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Furniture in the Orbiters

KelsierSurvivor

We can invite people to our Orbiters now, so why not get furniture we can interact with? 

I want to get couches and recliners and coffee tables. Heck, even just tables! We should be able to invite friends over to play Wyrmius and Flappy Zephyr. 

Something that would be nice is if this were to happen, that we could customize the colors like on our Warframes, weapons, ships, sentinels, you name it. That way it could match our walls and floors and such. 

55 minutes ago, INight00 said:

There is sofa of some sort around the Jukebox... but no way to sit on it.

I know, but it's just one piece. Aside from that we get the Operator chair and a bed in the Helminth Room... Which is not even able to be stood on... At all... Eh, it's probably got maggots anyways. 

But about the sofa, me and some friends have use the sit emote on it. I don't have a screenshot, but my friend does. We've made some jokes about how holding your legs up (Since they are not on the floor or the sofa) requires extreme abs. :satisfied:

2 hours ago, Splize said:

Such an update, wich should improve the customization of the orbiter, should be released this year, because we have those personal quarters now..

It's as good a time as any! Throw stuff at us that we will want while everything is still fresh! We Tenno will buy most anything... Baro has proven that... uIp9dAS.jpg